✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best live-TV song.

CPRani

So, I hope no one has made this thread before, but I was thinking about what is the best TV-performance by Coldplay? No gigs or festivals that has been shown on tv, just one or two songs like from the Grammys, Brits, Talkshow..

I would say the best for me is Politik Grammys 2003.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54iLHkrtPA]YouTube - Coldplay - Politik - Grammys 2003[/ame]

It's amazing!

What about you guys?

Guest howyousawtheworld

Coldplay's TV performances aren't great and not a patch on live shows where Chris doesn't sound nervy. However I have to say their performance of Clocks at the 2003 Brits was the greatest live performance of a band on TV I had ever seen. It was the performance which I first said "oh, so it's these guys who do THAT song... Coldplay? Hmmmm. Yes it was my first encounter with Coldplay and I was mesmerised by it all. I was only 12 at the time as well! Amazing how 5 and a half years later I would go and see them live for the first time and become my favourite band ever!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfdwOlK3RaU]YouTube - COLDPLAY - CLOCKS - LIVE AT THE BRITS 2003 (HIGH QUALITY)[/ame]

...and they know it, too :P

I loved Chris's facial expression when he said it on the South Bank Show! :lol:

:lol:

you are so right! i pointed out that face to my friend when we were watching it. she said, "oh, he's joking though, right?" and i was like, "no, thats his im-not-kidding-face." :lol:

...and they know it, too :P

I loved Chris's facial expression when he said it on the South Bank Show! :lol:

Haha, yeah , so cute :nice:!

But yeah, they sound alot better on live concerts than just one-song-things :P!