October 17, 200916 yr They're freaking confusing. ACGT and all those stuffs. A is paired with T, while G is paired with C. When I was studying Basic Biology, I memorized this base pairing rule like this -> "Guy will always be bonded to Chris" :awesome: Does anyone find genetics are no fun too? :nice: never heard of ACGT thingie, what it is? anyways don't seem that complicated, if that posted one is the right order.... is simple, just how those letters are in the alphabet..... A goes first, then goes C, then G, then T. :uhoh: anyways!! what's that ACGT thing? :embarassed: :smash:
October 17, 200916 yr BIOLOGY FOR THE WIN! i find it super interesting :wacko: yesterday i took an exam of those DNA - RNA 'pairings' rudy was talking about. wait wait wait!!! what are you talking about? :confused: DNA-RNA pairings? :huh: *feels stressed as don't know a thing about it, but randomly remember a CSI NY moment where they mentioned it and feels much better "Don, Don"* :wacky: i used to be good at that subject at high school, but i don't remember we ever learnt that. :wtf:
October 17, 200916 yr Yes base pairings :D Used to have to remember every codon and which amino acid it corresponded to :dizzy:
October 17, 200916 yr Author :wtf: yes, but not included in the GATTACCA. Anyways you're still right :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: never heard of ACGT thingie, what it is? anyways don't seem that complicated, if that posted one is the right order.... is simple, just how those letters are in the alphabet..... A goes first, then goes C, then G, then T. :uhoh: anyways!! what's that ACGT thing? :embarassed: :smash: Nucleotides bases-pairing rule etc :dizzy: I don't hate genetics and... I love biology :escaping: ^ THIS.
October 17, 200916 yr And physiology is even cooler :escaping: Yes base pairings :D Used to have to remember every codon and which amino acid it corresponded to :dizzy: :stunned: I'm shocked Min ! The only one I can remember is AUG haha
October 17, 200916 yr And physiology is even cooler :escaping: :stunned: I'm shocked Min ! The only one I can remember is AUG haha There was a rather simple way in remembering the codons and the corresponding amino acids, but I can't remember exactly what it was right now :uhoh2: AUG is indeed important though :D
October 17, 200916 yr Author And physiology is even cooler :escaping: :stunned: I'm shocked Min ! The only one I can remember is AUG haha There was a rather simple way in remembering the codons and the corresponding amino acids, but I can't remember exactly what it was right now :uhoh2: AUG is indeed important though :D You memoorized all, Min?? :o AUG and its amino acid methionine is the most important... And all those STOP codons... UAA UAG UGA :sick:
October 17, 200916 yr ^Haha only a nerd could wear that shirt :D @Rudy: well done, I don't even know the stop codons ! ^^
October 18, 200916 yr You memoorized all, Min?? :o AUG and its amino acid methionine is the most important... And all those STOP codons... UAA UAG UGA :sick: Yeah I had to, don't know why though :P
October 22, 200916 yr I hate chemistry :sick: But I'm not even gonna start enumerating all the things I hate, it'll never end haha
October 22, 200916 yr i HATE biology in general but i loved geology :D now fortunatelly i don't need them, pfewwww maths and physics are enough for me and much more interesting.
October 30, 200916 yr Author i HATE biology in general but i loved geology :D now fortunatelly i don't need them, pfewwww maths and physics are enough for me and much more interesting. Geology is not related to biology, I guess?
Create an account or sign in to comment