✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay to play slane

fifi

i dunno but ur man lord montcharles r wotcha call him said they wer headlining but u2 supporting....what a shock!!! tickets r on sale nxt month me thinks but i aint possitive :D xxx

i cant see U2 comin to Slane unless they were headlining though :? coz nothing would beat their Elevation Tour 2001...hmm. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U2 supporting :P :P :P

I was there when Coldplay supported RHCP and U2 it was brilliant ... and Coldplay where the best band that day!

WOO!! cool that u were there....did u take ur shirt off and swing it round like RHCP told everyone to? i didnt... for obvious reasons... :shock:

U2 supporting :P :P :P

I was there when Coldplay supported RHCP and U2 it was brilliant ... and Coldplay where the best band that day!

WOO!! cool that u were there....did u take ur shirt off and swing it round like RHCP told everyone to? i didnt... for obvious reasons... :shock:

No i didn't much to relief to the people around me ... that was one hell of a gig ... i was in the heart ... we started the line to get in the day before ... we had a numbering system to make sure the first people there where the first in so i was number 28 of 80,000

i was number 28 of 80,000

:shock: :shock: :o ...... WOW....... we were pretty close to the heart, but not in it... :shrug: but it was still bloody excellent...i still get goosebumps when i think of it.. what was your favourite part? i have to say i got pretty giddy when the coldplay globe came onstage when the roadies were setting things... :D ....and also standing beside a huuuuuuuuuge man when he was singing along to "with or without you..." :shock: bit of an experience hehehe.. loved it 8)

i was number 28 of 80,000

:shock: :shock: :o ...... WOW....... we were pretty close to the heart, but not in it... :shrug: but it was still bloody excellent...i still get goosebumps when i think of it.. what was your favourite part? i have to say i got pretty giddy when the coldplay globe came onstage when the roadies were setting things... :D ....and also standing beside a huuuuuuuuuge man when he was singing along to "with or without you..." :shock: bit of an experience hehehe.. loved it 8)

the marriage proposal chris announced was pretty good, or when the tour DJ played "The Boys Are Back In Town" just before U2 came on.

The most memrobile moment though was standing beside Woody Harrelson (and his wife) during the U2 gig

the marriage proposal chris announced was pretty good, or when the tour DJ played "The Boys Are Back In Town" just before U2 came on.

The most memrobile moment though was standing beside Woody Harrelson (and his wife) during the U2 gig

are ya kidding?!?!? WOW>.....must have definitely been an experience then! lol :roll: yeah the boys are back in town wasa CLASS moment for me too... me and my friend were goin mental there already hehehehhehhe..... *wants to be there now*

are ya kidding?!?!? WOW>.....must have definitely been an experience then! lol :roll: yeah the boys are back in town wasa CLASS moment for me too... me and my friend were goin mental there already hehehehhehhe..... *wants to be there now*

nope ... but i was there for U2 so i didn't pay him much attention ... however had it been Kate Moss who my friend Ollie seen ... i would have chatted her up. The heart was amazing cause all the celebs where in there with the fans who managed to get in.

The heart only accomodated 300 people so it was like an intimate gig!

it sure sounds like it!! i'll never forget it when U2 sang "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and Bono just talked for ages..while the crowd continued singing "Sunday Bloody Sunday" over and over again... :o awwwwww now that was amazin.. ;)

it was a brilliant day all round though i thought Kelis and JJ72 where very poor. But that northern irish band Relish were very very good indeed.

aw you're jokin! how did u manage to meet them?!? we were there queuing for ages in the rain :shock: all that time i could have been looking at chris eek2.gif hehe :D

meet them at the soundcheck at four in the afternoon!

Any time you are coming up to belfast for a gig let me know, you have my e:mail addy, and i'll help you meet the band, i've meet loads of bands. I have a source who provides me with times and places to see them!