✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Facts Game

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, because that leaves more watermelon for me. :P

1. I learned that watching music videos of songs from The Twilight Saga is a bad idea.

2. On the other hand, watching Radiohead live on the DirecTV Concert Series is a good idea, even if it comes on at 4 in the morning.

3. Despite what I said about the Twilight music program I watched, it ended up being worth it because they showed "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)," and I believe people know all too well how much I love Muse.

:3

Guest LiquidSky

fact #1: I am a miracle baby :baby:

fact #2: I like sunflowers :daisy:

fact #3: I long for my baby :heart:

1. I have long hair.

2. People always go crazy at me when I use a female figure in GTA IV, then when I switch it to a male figure, they act normal again.

3. In third grade this guy was talking about that girls know nothing about soccer and then I said "I know something about soccer" then he said "Then tell me what an offside is." and then I pwnd him with my words.

1. I used to scream when Violet turned purple and inflated in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

2. I've always been "bullied"

3. I got jumped a few times last year, once actually at school where I got beat up in front of a fence

1-i love walking barefoot

2-i got accepted first year of medecin at university but i turned it down to study archeology because i really love history and romain/greek/phonecian mythology

3-i don't find myself pretty at all

That sounds just like me! All 3!

1. When referring to jizz my friends and I use the names of various jungle cats (example: and then he tigered all over the place. Man, that was a lot of puma.)

2. Unless it's a complete downpour I won't use an umbrella. I like to walk in the rain.

3. I always to to catch snowflake on my tongue but I get them in my eye instead

1. I think that deep down in my soul I like technomusic :trolololo:

2. "I want to be a lilikoy boy, lilikooooiii"

3. I have big random scratches on my arms and legs. And I don't know where they came from :blank:

• 2 weeks later...