✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David Blaine

Dania

some peeps are so mean! :cry: :angry:

aaaaaaah hope he makes it :wink3:

David Balne is target for drunks, drums, and eggs. David Blaines plexi-glass home has been taking a hammering in the past three days from human launched egg missiles and golf balls as the illusionist is transformed in to a major london attraction.

during the weekend larg crowds gathered as people attempted to catch a glimpse of the american dangling in a box next to the thames.

Blaine has vowed to be suspended in mid air above tower bridge, without food for 44 days :stunned: along with the cheers of "go david" and frantic waving Blaine has had to endure being woken up early sunday morning by drum players. he has also been pelted with eggs and flashed by drunk women :stunned: :angry:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u peeps have no taste anyways whether he is an idiot or not he is still doesn't deserve to have eggs thrown at him :cry:

He's an idiot because he slaps the face of global famine, no other reason.

If the guy wants to bury himself under ground for a week as well thats up to him :stunned:

:o aaaaaaah true true!

but I still luff him :embarrased:

even though i think the guys nutz theres no need for those idiots to bombard blain with eggs , golfballs and other missiles ! it just give us brits a bad name . weather you dislike or dissagree with what blaine is doing is a personal thing.

well thats my opinion !

HTTT :sneaky:

even though i think the guys nutz theres no need for those idiots to bombard blain with eggs , golfballs and other missiles ! it just give us brits a bad name . weather you dislike or dissagree with what blaine is doing is a personal thing.

well thats my opinion !

HTTT :sneaky:

Huraah!! that is exactly wat I mean thank u ! :)