October 19, 200916 yr Were you making love with the Mark suit agian, Ericpoopoo? Ren will be so heartbroken :sad: i just have to break it in for us :shame:
October 19, 200916 yr yes. I don't trust you because you're a creepo. :kiss: backatcha creepos :kiss: it's the only way to be YOU NEVER WEAR DRESSES FOR ME :bigcry: awww, dee :hug: I would wear a dress for you any day! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :devil:
October 19, 200916 yr i just have to break it in for us :shame: You have to break what in? :sick: I'm pretty sure ren is out having hot sex with some girl right now :lips:
October 19, 200916 yr awww, dee :hug: I would wear a dress for you any day! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :devil: Awwwwwwwww You have to break what in? :sick: I'm pretty sure ren is out having hot sex with some girl right now :lips: Julie, you can borrow my video camera :nice:
October 19, 200916 yr Awwwwwwwww Julie, you can borrow my video camera :nice: I will film him breaking it in :sick:
October 19, 200916 yr sorry julie :lips: I'm here for my rennypoopoo but your rennypoopoo isn't here for you :lips:
October 19, 200916 yr no, he's wearing this: :wink3: me???? :bigcry: I don't think I could pull that off :wacky:
October 19, 200916 yr no, he's wearing this: :wink3: @Julie: ewwewwewewee :sick: Why isn't it see-through?? :o eric will be so disappointed!
October 19, 200916 yr Why isn't it see-through?? :o eric will be so disappointed! WTF I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE Go on Google Images, search for 'see-through dress' and look at the first one :freak:
October 19, 200916 yr isn't that the image you were talking about? :lol: ... when I put "see-through" it was something not as scary, but when I put "see through" it was that
October 19, 200916 yr :wtf: Adorable... WTF I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE Go on Google Images, search for 'see-through dress' and look at the first one :freak: That can't be real :uhoh:
October 19, 200916 yr *whispers* thanks for the idea, brooke. On that note of the see through freak, I am going to leave, guys. I don't know what ren is doing, but I'm sure he will come back later for us. Now I need to erase all the weirdness from my brain, so I'm going to watch something stupid, and then sleep very well while blaine tries to steal my soul. I love you all. Especially you, Dee. But I hate you Julie. Nah, really I love you. But I hate you when you love me and love you when you hate me, so I try to make you love me and me love you. So whatever makes that work. If I have to put on the mark suit, that's okay with me. Thank you all for making my love with Ren real, *cough* Kelsie.*cough* Now I'm off, xxx ooo.
October 19, 200916 yr mohahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha
October 19, 200916 yr I loved you the other day and then you killed me! Plus I told you I would love you agian if you made a Daniel Faraday Appreciation thread, but you never did :sad: Bye emotional eric!
October 19, 200916 yr isn't that the image you were talking about? :lol: ... when I put "see-through" it was something not as scary, but when I put "see through" it was that Sorry I meant 'see-through dress' :freak: *whispers* thanks for the idea, brooke. On that note of the see through freak, I am going to leave, guys. I don't know what ren is doing, but I'm sure he will come back later for us. Now I need to erase all the weirdness from my brain, so I'm going to watch something stupid, and then sleep very well while blaine tries to steal my soul. I love you all. Especially you, Dee. But I hate you Julie. Nah, really I love you. But I hate you when you love me and love you when you hate me, so I try to make you love me and me love you. So whatever makes that work. If I have to put on the mark suit, that's okay with me. Thank you all for making my love with Ren real, *cough* Kelsie.*cough* Now I'm off, xxx ooo. Bye-bye Erico :\
Create an account or sign in to comment