January 3, 201016 yr Author my father said we will ahve this snow for weeks...:uhoh: haha I failed at my first theoretical test...and the second wasn't really good eihter..:wacky: awwwwwwwww.....go alone....no I wouldn't do that either
January 3, 201016 yr :freak: I live in the freaking north, I'm not used to so much snow. :bigcry: Oh well ... I passed the first time without a single mistake and it took me only five minutes to fill out the test. But I studied way too much for that test ... :lol: I never went to the movies alone. :blank: But I can usually trick someone by saying that I'm going to watch every movie they want to watch if they come with me. :wacky:
January 3, 201016 yr Author Yeah I find it pretty weird that there is so much snow in the north at the moment...and we don't have THAT much...:wacky: hmm...well I studied much for it as well...but I just sucked at it haha....there was one tricky question I never got in my head...:dozey: me, neither....and usually I go to every film my friends suggest and most of the time they suck
January 3, 201016 yr It is weird. We'll see ... I hope all the trains are on time next week, but I very much doubt it. I studied like mad ... I knew every single question by heart. Not healthy, I tell ya. I love watching movies in English ... but only some of them are shown in English here. :disappointed:
January 3, 201016 yr Author haha I doubt that too....this weather makes "die Bahn" go crazy I think...:wacky: uhg I do not really enjoy movies in english, because most of the time I don't understand everything...:uhoh: my friends like watching horror shit...
January 3, 201016 yr I started watching tv shows and movies in English a few years ago and now I understand everything. :wacky: It helped my English so much. Ugh ... I don't really like horror movies ... they make me laugh. :blank:
January 3, 201016 yr Author well, it's just that I have to listen so hard to understand something....so there is no sense for me in it....:wacky: ahahaha....well I don't mind them if they are good movies....but they usually watch bad ones...:sick:
January 3, 201016 yr It's like that at first, but it get's better fast. :wacky: Haha ... I remember a preview for a horror movie in the cinema ... my friend sank into her seat and was freaked out and all I said was: "Spooooooky, haha." :wacky: Most of them are so bad ...
January 3, 201016 yr Author I can laugh at them when I am with friends....but not when I am alone:wacky:
January 3, 201016 yr I should have known that you'd say that, puta. :tongue: Did you just call me puta? :( Ren:cheesy: Juliaaaa! :kiss:
January 3, 201016 yr Sorry. :disappointed: Frustration taking over. Pitufito. :kiss: Meanie! :bigcry:
Create an account or sign in to comment