November 3, 200916 yr Happy Halloween!!!! I have a surprise for you!! Ok close your eyes! Close your eyes.... ok close your eyes... ok ta da!!! :stunned: uhhh what is this? I thought you were going to scare me haha.. It's not my birthday. Are you drunk? :stunned: it's not a cat or a puppy but it is a bunny!!! Yes, I see that it's a bunny.. THANK YOU.... Halloween was...uhhh... interesting...now I am stuck with a rabbit.. :shifty: How did yours go??
November 3, 200916 yr Exactly wtf!!:wtf: well it is a black bunny... I don't know what to do with it. At first I thought it was a joke! I almost killed it accidently too! I guess I have to wait until the weekend to see if he'll come pick it up..
November 3, 200916 yr Yes, it was.. & I still have the bunny! :( I left early 'cause we went camping & stayed by the lake which then I came back & couldn't sleep because my mind was running wild with all these scary thoughts & I just realized that maybe they weren't kidding & I have a bunny now..
November 3, 200916 yr ;) I`d take it off your hands if you need- i got just the place for it!:chef::smartass2:
November 3, 200916 yr Haha Kels! No eating rabbit! I just.. It's just...it's so strange to get a gift like that on HALLOWEEN! I don't think it has had its shots either. Hmm what do I say without sounding rude :thinking2: I'm gonna call him..
November 3, 200916 yr Hahaha I think I will kels! Cause it just made me laugh! Oh no! How did they die?!:(
November 3, 200916 yr The first rabbit escaped from his cage while it was cold and raining on Christmas Eve, and died at the vet. :( And the second one was killed by my friend's dog. :dead:
November 3, 200916 yr That makes sense Ren! Haha!! :hug: see! They do die from cold water! :shocked2:Oh no! Hopefully it won't die! I've only had it for what?a day & a half! :worried: Now Im worried..no he should be fine..otherwise he would have died this morning & if he dies tomorrow morning? Oh no! Did yours died fast? After the raining cold weather?
November 3, 200916 yr :thinking: 3rd times the charm? I had a wabbit too when much younger, we had to give it away though, it brought too much embarrassment to the house.:embarassed: Screwy wabbit, it was. It had a fondness for......basketballs.:stunned::wink3:
November 3, 200916 yr It was a long time ago, but I think the rabbit was at the vet for about a week before it died...
November 3, 200916 yr :thinking: 3rd times the charm? I had a wabbit too when much younger, we had to give it away though, it brought too much embarrassment to the house.:embarassed: Screwy wabbit, it was. It had a fondness for......basketballs.:stunned::wink3: Yes I had a bunny when I was around 6 or so. It was a white bunny with red eyes. My mom gave it away cause it was going to mate so I could have a small bunny but I think they ate him!!:( screwy bunny huh? I don't think I have ever seen one nor do I want to! Yeah I think he's going to be fine. Gonna have to take him to the vet to see if he needs or has something.
November 3, 200916 yr they ate him!!:( Weirdest thing ever. Like when our birds ate their first child :wtf:
November 3, 200916 yr :confused:^^Disturbing. Mother Natures way of population control? Not that way, for God's sakes. Animals should also have to use condoms.
Create an account or sign in to comment