November 12, 200916 yr After watching The Men Who Stare At Goats I ask the following question: Can you really kill a goat with a stare? Even though it sounds ridiculous, surely if you focus on something that you believe is impossible so much you can in fact make it possible. Discuss :laugh3: :rolleyes:
November 12, 200916 yr Little known fact: Will Champion was the 2005 Goat Staring Champion. It's true, look it up.
November 12, 200916 yr Author Little known fact: Will Champion was the 2005 Goat Staring Champion. It's true, look it up. :thinking: When you can show me the story I shall believe you :rolleyes:
November 12, 200916 yr Author Something got your goat?:rolleyes: Mark bleat, sorry I mean beat, it :rolleyes:
November 12, 200916 yr Author http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/#tests This freaked me out at first but then I realised how it was 'reading my mind' :rolleyes:
November 12, 200916 yr Author I'm still wondering whether it is just a fabrication... I typed it in to google and nothing came up :dozey:
November 12, 200916 yr I've got that clipping at home too. It was pretty big news. Made international headlines.
November 12, 200916 yr But Angie, you are forgetting to post the follow up that was discovered weeks later.
November 12, 200916 yr Author Yeah it's gotta to be false... the clipping looks like it was taken from a local paper, not a national one, as a story like this would normally appear in! :rolleyes:
November 12, 200916 yr http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/#tests This freaked me out at first but then I realised how it was 'reading my mind' :rolleyes: Shit, the goat I chose fell over :lol: :stunned:
November 12, 200916 yr Author Shit, the goat I chose fell over :lol: :stunned: That's cos the website can tell what card you're looking at.... choose a card, remember it, and then focus on a different one... the website will remove the wrong card :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment