December 11, 200916 yr Author i wont be here tomorrow :P so im saying it for tomorrow when i'm heading towards the airport and on the plane to london, switzerland, rome, and the rest of europe!!
December 11, 200916 yr I will put my 'advanced happy birthday' here; I'll officially greet ya later :awesome:
December 12, 200916 yr HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YOU LIVE WITH KANGAROOS YOUR NAAAAAAME IS PIMMY AAAAAAND YOU LIIIIIKE KUNG FU :lol: Happy Birthday Pim! :hug:
December 12, 200916 yr Author HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YOU LIVE WITH KANGAROOS YOUR NAAAAAAME IS PIMMY AAAAAAND YOU LIIIIIKE KUNG FU :lol: Happy Birthday Pim! :hug: we dont live with kangaroos:dozey:
December 12, 200916 yr I had a dream about Mario and Koopa Trench at some stage in the week... How did you know Low? :] Thanks for the cake Rudyyy :]
December 12, 200916 yr YES YOU DO :angry: :lol: :hug: ^my friend's making a musical based on Mario and Luigi so thats where I got the idea from lol
December 12, 200916 yr :shocked2: i want to see that :lol: she's on like scene four...i can't wait to act it out :wacko: Ah well I need to go now :] Byeeeee! Bye Pim! :hug:
December 12, 200916 yr Author well ive gotta go now too and i probs wont be on for ages - im off to europe for a well deserved holiday! :lol: cya!
Create an account or sign in to comment