December 13, 200916 yr Hello, I need some help, i've made a christmas list with coldplay things that i could order in Borders (book,music,dvd store) http://www.borders.com/online/store/Home So, are these any good? Or do you guy recommend some other things? I'm already going to get Live 2003 and the VIVA dvd. So theres Coldplay;Love,Actually: http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=823564900926 Maximum Coldplay: The Unauthorised Biography of Coldplay; http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=1842402048
December 13, 200916 yr what viva dvd is there? and those seem like good choices! i haven't seen them before
December 13, 200916 yr Author This VIVA dvd: http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=5099968776923
December 13, 200916 yr The 'Maximum Coldplay' is a total waste. I don't remember if it's the Oracle or Guy who said it was total bullshit... For books, check out the book review thread : http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42445 As for the Viva DVD, never heard of it...dunno if it's legit.
December 13, 200916 yr The VIVA DVD one is the album on one CD and I'm pretty sure the DVD is the videos for the singles. That is assuming it's the same one I purchased from ebay a couple of months back.
December 13, 200916 yr The VIVA DVD one is the album on one CD and I'm pretty sure the DVD is the videos for the singles. There a DVD of the music videos for the Viva album??! :shocked2:
December 13, 200916 yr Yeah it was a Japanese release or something... I saw it on ebay and snapped one up!
December 13, 200916 yr There's an ebay link to the one I was talking about: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLDPLAY-Viva-La-Vida-CD-DVD_W0QQitemZ260507560600QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item3ca775ea98
December 13, 200916 yr Author I don't think i'm going to buy it. On eBay it's only 11 U.S dollars, but in borders it's 30.. And i can only buy in borders. DAMN MY YOUTH! How about Coldplay: Back to the start? http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=823564502892
December 13, 200916 yr The Back To The Start one probably isn't great, unofficial DVD's never are. However, I suppose if your a fairly big fan and would watch anything with the guys in it then you'd enjoy it anyway... Personally, I haven't seen it.
December 14, 200916 yr both of those documentaries are terrible :( they're not even allowed to use any Coldplay music...
December 14, 200916 yr I don't think i'm going to buy it. On eBay it's only 11 U.S dollars, but in borders it's 30.. And i can only buy in borders. DAMN MY YOUTH! How about Coldplay: Back to the start? http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=823564502892 I got the Back to the start one. I wasn't very good, don't buy it.
December 14, 200916 yr What do you think of this biography - has anyone read it? [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0859653498/ref=s9_sima_gw_s1_p14_t3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=03JG1XFS3F4W5FYY2ZW8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294]Coldplay: Look at the Stars: Amazon.co.uk: Phil O'Brien: Books[/ame]
December 20, 200916 yr Author People have said it's pretty cool. Though it's only Chris Martin. No Coldplay.
Create an account or sign in to comment