December 19, 200916 yr I didnt notice the update. BUT I had to go to the kitchen to get cheese puffs so... :rolleyes:
December 19, 200916 yr question for you guys, cause you understand how amazing photoblogs are. I'm going babysitting later, will i use their internet? :P i feel bad using it.
December 19, 200916 yr I hate every single person there being greeted by Chris. WE CAN'T ALL LIVE IN DEVON AND HAVE FANCY TICKETS. :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry:
December 19, 200916 yr Author i have 2 twitters, this thread, and cp.com open right now. :D i have facebook, photobucket, this thread, the Coldplay section, coldplay.com, and yahoo open. and that's just my internet. :uhoh:
December 19, 200916 yr mine has 8 gigs :lol: (not of free space, but alltogether) :lol: :lol: :lol: Could it be used in an ancient history museum? Can it be used as a hunting tool? How much gas mileage does it get? :P
December 19, 200916 yr question for you guys, cause you understand how amazing photoblogs are. I'm going babysitting later, will i use their internet? :P i feel bad using it. YES!!!! :smug:
December 19, 200916 yr hug him linda, you need to hug him :angry: :kiss: trying tryiiing :uhoh: :kiss:
December 19, 200916 yr There's a tiny little crackle on the telephone line. :awesome: Anyway - another photoblog I won't be able to follow. Hope you fangirls have a nice time spazzing, spamming and drooling over pictures of Chris with no shirt. :nice: And watch out your parents don't walk in on you.
Create an account or sign in to comment