✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

says The Coldplay Messenger...

LIVE BLOG FROM EXETER ON SATURDAY

Tomorrow (December 19), Coldplay are playing a very special show in Chris's hometown of Exeter, in aid of Mencap. All 500 tickets have been snapped up, but we'll be offering a behind-the-scenes view of what's happening with another of our live photoblogs on Coldplay.com . Join us from around 3pm on Saturday afternoon (well, assuming our train makes it to Exeter on time...).

:cheesy:

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=559

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To follow this or the auction...

TO FOLLOW THIS OR THE AUCTION...

Ah hell, I'll be following this. Fat chance of me getting any of those Buy It Now items, anyways.

It's been too long since the last Photoblog! I'll be right here F5-ing it up with the rest of you! Hopefully Anchorman answeres questions again! :D

Ah hell, I'll be following this. Fat chance of me getting any of those Buy It Now items, anyways.

It's been too long since the last Photoblog! I'll be right here F5-ing it up with the rest of you! Hopefully Anchorman answeres questions again! :D

agreed,

i've already given up on the auction.

My friend wanted one of the buy now items for her birthday from me.

She can fuck off :P

THIS :P