✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEH BUMP GAME *BUMP BUMPITY bum*

Reilly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, it would require you posting in this thread every 59 mins for the next 3 weeks or so. Sleeping patterns might get a bit messy.

But I wont complain as Im in the lead, and I'll definately win! Woot!

The original BUMP thread had a lot more conversation, because there was no Lounge Games subforum, so people would see it posted in the lounge, and post randomly. So it was more difficult to get points (Im in the lead because I looked for this thread, twice, saw that nobody had posted in it in 6 hours, and capitalised- that didnt happen with the last Bump thread).

Guest LiquidSky
Well yeah, it would require you posting in this thread every 59 mins for the next 3 weeks or so. Sleeping patterns might get a bit messy.

But I wont complain as Im in the lead, and I'll definately win! Woot!

The original BUMP thread had a lot more conversation, because there was no Lounge Games subforum, so people would see it posted in the lounge, and post randomly. So it was more difficult to get points (Im in the lead because I looked for this thread, twice, saw that nobody had posted in it in 6 hours, and capitalised- that didnt happen with the last Bump thread).

But I don't have sleeping patterns :wacko: