✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bonnaroo 2010

the_gloaming09

Dave Matthews Band • Kings of Leon • Stevie Wonder • Jay-Z • Tenacious D • Weezer • The Flaming Lips with Stardeath and White Dwarfs perform "Dark Side of the Moon" • The Dead Weather • Damian Marley & Nas • Phoenix • Norah Jones • Michael Franti & Spearhead • John Fogerty • Regina Spektor • Jimmy Cliff • LCD Soundsystem • The Avett Brothers • Thievery Corporation • Rise Against • Tori Amos • The National • Zac Brown Band • Les Claypool • John Prine • The Black Keys • Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers • Jeff Beck • Dropkick Murphys • She & Him • Against Me! • The Disco Biscuits • Daryl Hall & Chromeo • Jamey Johnson • Clutch • Bassnectar • Kid Cudi • Baaba Maal • Kris Kristofferson • Medeski Martin & Wood • The xx • GWAR • Dan Deacon Ensemble • Tinariwen • Wale • Deadmau5 • The Melvins • Gaslight Anthem • Miike Snow • The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band • Dr. Dog • They Might Be Giants • Punch Brothers • Isis • Blitzen Trapper • Blues Traveler • Miranda Lambert • Calexico • OK Go • Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue • Martin Sexton • Lotus • Baroness • Dave Rawlings Machine • Mayer Hawthorne and the County • Japandroids • Jay Electronica • Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros • Ingrid Michaelson • The Dodos • Manchester Orchestra • The Temper Trap • Cross Canadian Ragweed • Big Sam's Funky Nation • Carolina Chocolate Drops • Needtobreathe • Tokyo Police Club • The Entrance Band • Local Natives • Brandi Carlile • Mumford & Sons • Rebelution • Diane Birch • Monte Montgomery • Julia Nunes • The Postelles • Lucero • Here We Go Magic • Hot Rize • Neon Indian • B.O.B

whoaaa

easily the best music festival in the world (sorry glastonbury) im pretty sure its one of the few major fests where bands play full sets as opposed to crappy greatest hits festival setlists. plus its known for bands playing their longest ever sets, pearl jam did 3.5hrs, radiohead did a 28 song set and my morning jacket did over 4hrs.

if i was going here's who i would see

Dave Matthews Band

• Stevie Wonder

• Tenacious D

Weezer

• The Flaming Lips with Stardeath and White Dwarfs perform "Dark Side of the Moon"

• The Dead Weather

• Phoenix

• Michael Franti & Spearhead

• LCD Soundsystem •

• Rise Against

• The National

• Les Claypool

• Jeff Beck

• Dropkick Murphys

• She & Him

Kid Cudi •

• The xx

• Deadmau5

• Miike Snow

• They Might Be Giants

• Blitzen Trapper

• OK Go

• Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

• The Dodos

• Manchester Orchestra

• The Temper Trap

• Local Natives

• Mumford & Sons

4 days in music heaven!

• 3 months later...

schedule out. here are some of my favourite set times

the xx - day 1 - midnight to 1am

flaming lips - day 2 - midnight to 2am

lcd soundsystem - day 2 - 2am to 4am

kid cudi - day 2 - 2 am to 2-45am

deadmau5 - day 3 - 2-15 to 3-45am

the disco biscuits - day 3 - 2-45am to 5-15am

and they are showing world cup matches at the festival!! too cool

Wow, I've never even heard of this festival before... :shame:

But the line-up is great!

it's a very unique festival. it's the only major festival i know of where every band regardless of where they are on the bill, play full sets rather than abbreviated festival sets.

Webcast list

The Flaming Lips (performing Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon), Kings of Leon, LCD Soundsystem, Nas and Damian Marley, The National, Mumford and Sons, The Avett Brothers, Jimmy Cliff, Norah Jones, Jay Electronica, The Gossip, Dan Deacon, John Prine, The Dave Matthews Band, The Dodos, Local Natives, Neon Indian, Here We Go Magic, Gaslight Anthem, The xx, She & Him, Mayer Hawthorne, Tinariwen, Baaba Maal, Regina Spektor and Thievery Corporation.