March 8, 201016 yr Does anyone have a definitive catalog of Coldplay's physical releases handy? Someone recently sent me one, but it's in an Open Office format which I can't open. So anything in Excel would be awesome, especially if it's up to date to at least 2009!
March 8, 201016 yr Author I can convert mine in an excel file, it's no problem :p Hahaha, thanks! Apparently this was too much to ask :P doe hem maar mailen ;)
March 27, 201016 yr Ik heb ook wel interesse! Als je wilt zal ik m'n mailadres via PM sturen? Alvast bedankt/Thanks in advance ^^ Aero
March 27, 201016 yr Sorry, but I totally forgot about this. I'll do it as soon as possible and you'll be able to find it on the site in my signature in the 'download' section probably by tomorrow
March 28, 201016 yr So ! As promised I converted the file today and it should work properly for windows excel now (if someone can download it and let me know if it really works, that would be great). You can all find the catalogue on my website in my signature (got to the site, on the left hand side click on 'downloads*new*' and you'll see it there) if there are any more suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to ask.
March 28, 201016 yr ^ I downloaded it, and it works on Excel. :) Thanks! you're welcome ! thank you for testing it
March 29, 201016 yr Thank you, that's great, I will try to look better into it, but I've already seen two Chinese releases are missing, can I send you a PM here with the info or should I write and e-mail to the address on the website? :nice:
April 2, 201016 yr Thank you, that's great, I will try to look better into it, but I've already seen two Chinese releases are missing, can I send you a PM here with the info or should I write and e-mail to the address on the website? :nice: you can send it to me any way you want ! I'm glad that you're helping out ;-)
Create an account or sign in to comment