✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm An Idiot

brazzer22

I am a novice to the piano, but I'm pretty good. I know the music that has just what the right and left hand play, the two bars or measures or whatever they are called. I just got the 'Amsterdam' sheet music and it has like 3 bars, I don't know what the 3rd bar is there for and when to play it and if I should only play the 2nd and 1st and then the 3rd sometimes. Could someone please explain this to me.

Hmm...well I'm guessing you'd play the second Treble Clef and the Bass Clef with you're Left hand (at the same time I guess?)..because there's a thing on the side of the lines that shows that they're linking up...but I dunno..listen to the piano playing in the song..maybe that can give you a rough idea?

:huh:

umm.. don't you just play the last two lines on the piano and the top treble clef is the singing part (it's there so if someone is singing, then they know what notes to sing. Since the piano is the accompaniment, then you always play it? (Whenever there are notes to play)

In the picture you showed, the intro is only the piano playing and then whoever is singing joins you at the very end where it says "come on oh"

is that what you're asking?

Soleil is right!

Play the second line with your right hand and the third with your left hand!

The first line is for singing.

If you have only two lines the first is for the right hand and the second for the left one. (Should not happen in this song, but in other songbooks)