✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TWO Grammy nominations

sarah**

I'm shocked nobody has posted this earlier. Coldplay have received two Grammy nominations

Best Rock Performance By a Duo or Group with vocal - In My Place

Best Alternative Music Album - AROBTH

Usually the Grammy's suck but it's a pretty big honour to be nominated and recognized.

P.S. Other things I am happy about

Best Hard Rock Performance - Foo Fighters - All My Life

Best Hard Rock Performance - Queens of the Stoneage - No One Knows

Best Rock Performance by a duo or group with vocal - U2 - Walk On

Best Rock Song - Foo Fighters - All My Life

And for people who like these bands The Flaming Lips, Soundtrack of our Lives, Beck, Moby, Eminem, and others I have forgotten also have nominations.

P.P.S. Avril Lavigne is a cunt and my mother told me when she was announcing the nominations for one of the awards she couldn't pronounce David Bowie's name :roll: Fucking typical!

shes allright! why would u call her a cunt? :roll: :shrug:

I'm not in the mood right now to tell my opinion about her. The past two days I have gotten into about 5 or 6 different heated arguments about her and am all exhausted from it.

yay for coldplay! :) :)

i was also watching 20 years of rock on MTV show... it got kinda lame, especially the late 80's and late 90's horrible! :sleeping:

anyway! at the end they were mentioning the band that were pretty big now, and where rock is now.. and coldplay was mentioned! (and they showed a clip from the yellow video) amoung bands like linkin park though :shrug: ohh well what else is there to expect from MTV

yay for coldplay! :) :)

i was also watching 20 years of rock on MTV show... it got kinda lame, especially the late 80's and late 90's horrible! :sleeping:

anyway! at the end they were mentioning the band that were pretty big now, and where rock is now.. and coldplay was mentioned! (and they showed a clip from the yellow video) amoung bands like linkin park though :shrug: ohh well what else is there to expect from MTV

yeah because its what the majority of the united states wants to see. thus the reason why people get tired of it and hate it.

anyways i'm very happy to hear coldplay are nominated again. i will be watching this just to see them. because they will win...(we have to be confident in our coldplay!!) :D

i'm also happy to see that the flaming lips, queens of the stone age, and the foo fighters have nominations. i expect all of them to hopefully win something. good luck to all of them, especially coldplay ;)

lol dont worry about it! not looking for an arguement! peace! :D :)

Ok, I promise I won't bitch about her :D

dont worry i probably hate her just as much as you do...maybe even more. you should be able to tell since i am in the anti_avril community. haha :D

lol dont worry about it! not looking for an arguement! peace! :D :)

dont worry i probably hate her just as much as you do...maybe even more. you should be able to tell since i am in the anti_avril community. haha :D

YOU ARE! Congratulations!!

When do you go back to school hun?

SHOCK! HORROR! :shock: Ginger I'm really surprised at you ...I thought you were all peace, love and deep fried southern chicken ...man! ;)