✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what do you do when your best friends life is falling apart?

twin4life

:( i don't know what to do. her 2 guinee pigs died. she had to give her dog away. she gave her hamster to my friend because she couldn't have it anymore and it died to days ago and she doesn't know yet. :( and she really wanted to see it today. and we had to make up excuses for her not to come to his house so she couldn't find out.

the reason she had to give her dog away is because her dad was cleaning up it's shit and some of it got in his eye. he might lose 20% of his vision. well i'm actually not to sure about that. she hasn't said anything about it latley. i don't know what to do. and i really don't want to be around when he tells her that her hamster is dead.

*sigh*

her guinee pigs died at the end august. she gave her dog away about 10 days to 2 weeks ago (i forget)

so it all happend in like 6 weeks. and the last few things happend so suddenly. she hasn't been crying as much. i feel so bad for her.

You mean her life is actually falling apart because her guinea pigs died :/

Hmm..well, erm..just be there for her. She's obviously in a rough patch and you need to be there for her cause your her best friend. I mean, if she knows she can lean on you, she'll feel much better. :)

That's really all I can say.. I mean, I've never been in this situation before. :confused:

yeah but it's been really rough for her.

and she's feeling really depressed and wants to move to iran! her father is going there and she wants to leave with him. and she has absolutly no problem with moving. she has left so many friends behind. she ususally moves more than once in a year. she's lived where she is now for a about a year and a half and it's the longest she's ever stayed in one house. but i really don't want her to move. :cry: she want's to move. i think the only reason she isn't moving is because of us. she wants to go with her dad but at the same time wants to stay with us. and she said she might go away for 2 years! :(

yeah i know. we definatly won't do that. she will tell right away.

and her dad always moves to iran near the end of the year. i don't know why. not to sure what happens with that. :/ well he doesn't really move but he goes and stays with their relatives i think. i think it has somthing to do with his job.

I know some people can get really attached to pets, but honestly, her life is not falling appart. They're just stupid animals, they live, they die. Get over it. Tell her to get another pet. There's nothing you can do other than that, and it's not like you should be doing something because it's not a big deal anyway.