Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

Hallo Jade,

How are you today?

Did you have a good day?

I had a good day watching several football games.

What did you do?

I have a good day too even if it was raining, and I went out doing some groceries but It was so heavy. :cry:

But It's fine now ! :)

And what are you doing right now ?

Another rainy day!

I am reading some threads of interest here on coldplaying.com before going to bed which I intend to do within half an hour.

I am looking forward to real summer temperatures in a few days with temperatures around 22 degrees Celsius. Today it was around 18 degrees.

I see that Lily is logged on, but she is probably busy writing or reading fanfic.

There were 3 games today:

Denmark - the Netherlands ending 0-2 (Danish own goal and one Danish blunder!)

Italy - Paraguay 1-1 and Japan - Cameroun 1-0. So Denmark is last in the group right now.

Well, never mind. C'est la vie ! :)

The first games of the world cup are very boring. :D

Not all, but most of the first games are. I was pleased with the 4 goals in the match between Germany and Australia - a match which ended 4-0!

I wonder whether I will be able to say hello to Lily as I am logging off very soon. If not, then please say "hello" to her from me. :)

No, it is 1:30 in Denmark, France, Germany and Sweden - what I call the Central European Time.

It is 0:30 in London, I know.

You wrote that it was raining in London. Please write when it is sunny. Hopefully, it will be good weather during the meet-up in London. I prefer temperatures not exceeding 24 degrees Celsius. How warm is it in London right now?

No, it is 1:30 in Denmark, France, Germany and Sweden - what I call the Central European Time.

It is 0:30 in London, I know.

You wrote that it was raining in London. Please write when it is sunny. Hopefully, it will be good weather during the meet-up in London. I prefer temperatures not exceeding 24 degrees Celsius. How warm is it in London right now?

Oh okay I forgot that you're in the central european time, sorry.

Yeah of course I'll tell you when it will be sunny ! :D

Right now, the temperatue doesn't exceed 20 degrees celsisus so it's cold. :cry:

Hello Jade,

Now this site is available and accessible again. It turned very slow and suddenly it seemed to be "dead", so I left and read something about the match between Denmark and the Netherlands on the internet while waiting.

I also read the news on the main Coldplaying.com site. The latest news was that several newspapers wrote about the 5th Coldplay album being close to completion and due for release late 2010. I really hope that this turns out to be true.

Hello Jade,

Now this site is available and accessible again. It turned very slow and suddenly it seemed to be "dead", so I left and read something about the match between Denmark and the Netherlands on the internet while waiting.

I also read the news on the main Coldplaying.com site. The latest news was that several newspapers wrote about the 5th Coldplay album being close to completion and due for release late 2010. I really hope that this turns out to be true.

Oh okay, I thought that it was just me who's lagging.

I didn't understand what happened. There is almost no one on cping tho ! :thinking:

Oh okay, I thought that it was just me who's lagging.

I didn't understand what happened. There is almost no one on cping tho ! :thinking:

I think that it was some sort of automatic system maintenance. At one point when I tried to access coldplaying.com there was a message I had received before (something like: "Oops, your link to coldplaying.com has been damaged. Try to ..... ") when I couldn't access coldplaying.com. Earlier some months ago in a similar situation, I sent a PM to Ian asking him what it was, and he replied something like: "It was just system maintenance going on". Maybe it is some sort of updating. As you say: It was certainly not due to a crash due to overload (too many posting at the same time).

Hi Nancy :D I don't know if you're still online :confused:

I read you had a nice day with football games :p My brother, who lives in Berlin, explained me that he's gonna see the game between Italy and Paraguay in a italian restaurant and... my brother doesn't really support Italy because the last final of the 2006's world's cup France against Italy :lol: but he had a good evening anyway :p

I'm still busy writing :p but I come here as well :)

Edit : oh seems like you're gone Nancy, probably see you tomorrow :D