✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"What if" embossed promo?

Gwijde

Hi guys, me again :)

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the (seemingly very rare) blue embossed promo of 'what if' . Seeing as I am about to obtain embossed versions of all the other singles from the X&Y era, this is a major gap in my collection right now, and it's driving me crazy :mad:

so please, I ask you guys to help me find one :) :) I did this before, with the lovers in japan promo, and everybody helped me out a great deal ( thanks guys :cool: )

I'm not sure whether this is actually the right way to go about it, so if you have any suggestions as to where i should ask, please do tell me :)

I guess that you should back ebay etc. often for it.... :P

there is indeed no other way of obtaining it. Even then, you'd have a hard time finding one. It's a very rare item and i've only seen one pass on ebay once and even if it did surface, be ready to pay at least 150€ for it.

But indeed: if you ever want to own one, check ebay weekly

Only a few hundred copies were made and distributed in EU markets; paid $200 US two years ago for mine. no clue what someone would be asking for it now. Keep an eye on all EU ebay sites and rare record locales.

Only a few hundred copies were made and distributed in EU markets; paid $200 US two years ago for mine. no clue what someone would be asking for it now. Keep an eye on all EU ebay sites and rare record locales.

• 1 month later...