The Keeper Thread

Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd like to keep two quotes from Chris during the WDR Eins Live Radiokonzert in the Kultkomplex Cafe, Cologne, Germany on July 10th 2002:

"...Everyone thinks that drummers are stupid, You know. But not our drummer! If You notice, during this concert he plays about 5 insturments, which is more than Mozart. Was Mozart German or was he Austrian? Austrian shh... forget Mozart. More than Beethoven then! Was he German? I can't remember... Anyway, more than some famous German composer. This is Will, our genius drummer, and this is called "Don't Panic" and I'll get out of the way to show You..."

and

"...I think we probably have time for one more song and we just wanna say that we really really appreciate the fact that You came to this tiny café to see some English band that You probably 've forgotten about a long time ago... no...not like the... I don't mean like the Beatles or Wings, not that long ago, I mean, You know, because You know You've got Rammstein... and all these other people...who we... to be honest...we went on tour with Rammstein, and Till Lindemann is one of the nicest men I've ever met, as well as being one of the most scary men I've ever met. And so we're gonna dedicate this to Till if he's listening, and to his kids, and this is called "The Scientist" and this is a new song which actually sounds quite nice in this environment, and we'll see You again hopefully. Good bye! And thanks a lot, Bye."

I'd like to keep two quotes from Chris during the WDR Eins Live Radiokonzert in the Kultkomplex Cafe, Cologne, Germany on July 10th 2002:

"...Everyone thinks that drummers are stupid, You know. But not our drummer! If You notice, during this concert he plays about 5 insturments, which is more than Mozart. Was Mozart German or was he Austrian? Austrian shh... forget Mozart. More than Beethoven then! Was he German? I can't remember... Anyway, more than some famous German composer. This is Will, our genius drummer, and this is called "Don't Panic" and I'll get out of the way to show You..."

and

"...I think we probably have time for one more song and we just wanna say that we really really appreciate the fact that You came to this tiny café to see some English band that You probably 've forgotten about a long time ago... no...not like the... I don't mean like the Beatles or Wings, not that long ago, I mean, You know, because You know You've got Rammstein... and all these other people...who we... to be honest...we went on tour with Rammstein, and Till Lindemann is one of the nicest men I've ever met, as well as being one of the most scary men I've ever met. And so we're gonna dedicate this to Till if he's listening, and to his kids, and this is called "The Scientist" and this is a new song which actually sounds quite nice in this environment, and we'll see You again hopefully. Good bye! And thanks a lot, Bye."

Quotes? More like 5 minute speeches! :lol:

and

Added it like this:

Everyone thinks that drummers are ..... the way to show you (complete quote) - Fraetes

I think we probably have ..... And thanks a lot, bye (complete quote) - Fraetes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...