✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My TV show

Prince Myshkin

yees please bring your speakers, I want some sunny happy songs and something to chill. Yeah, I want lemon and yoghurt ice-cream. Should I bring some cold drinks?

lemon and yoghurt? sounds really nice, i've never tried it before.

i will make us a summer playlist!

and yes, cold drinks would be nice. it seems ages since there has been a warm day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lemon and yoghurt are my favourites! You can have a bit of mine if you want.

Awww yeah please make a playlist...can't wait for it.

You should have come to Germany....it was so freaking hot here some weeks ago.

yes please! just a lick

i'm sure i'll go to germany sometime in the next three years. it's one of the best places i've been to.

i'll start work on the playlist after i've finished listening to this album

i ALWAYS forget. you said you didn't have spotify yeah?

sure...you can have two if you want;)

you will? So, you've been to Germany before? Where did you go?

spotify? Never heard of that:uhoh:

haha, yey! i'll have two if i like the first one :p

i plan to travel across europe for maybe a month sometime in the near future (next few years, once i get some money). i can't remember where i went now. i was about 14 and it was on a school trip (german class, obviously), but there was plenty of great architecture and the weather was quite nice, even though it was winter. the people were friendly too.

you've honestly never heard of spotify?

go see if you can download it right now!!!

you probably won't be able to though i'm afraid. it streams music for free and is legal.

you can have as much as you want actually

oh that sounds cool. That reminds me that I should travel more...

hehe there is sooo much great architecture in this country I think and I am glad you say the people were friendly since there is that prejudice german people are cold...

no I haven't heard of it....I will download it when I am at home...I'm at work right now and there is NOTHING to do (this is why I can possibly be gone quite suddenly...)

if you disappear suddenly i will know why.

well i don't have anything negative at all to say about my visit to germany so i would love to go again. i'll find out where i went as well. i can ask some of the others who were on the trip too. i remember one day traveling to a castle which was absolutely stunning.

oooh then I guess you went to the west of Germany (where I live haha)...there are many castles at the river Mosel or Rhine...now I definitely want to know where you went. oh wait or it was the south....Bavaria....there is this big stunning castle...Neuschwanstein...never been there, but it might be one of the most beautiful places in Germany

oooh then I guess you went to the west of Germany (where I live haha)...there are many castles at the river Mosel or Rhine...now I definitely want to know where you went. oh wait or it was the south....Bavaria....there is this big stunning castle...Neuschwanstein...never been there, but it might be one of the most beautiful places in Germany

ohhh man, i just got a text from my mobile saying i'm no longer getting free messages, so i can't text my friends to find out where we went. i'll facebook them instead, but it could take a while.

hehe awwwwwww....that'd be great. I could take you to Germany and you could take my to England and we could go to France since it is in between...:wacky:

I think we should visit a beautiful place on our next date

yeah! we can sit and watch the sunset and hug

that'd be nice

and france is somewhere i really need to go again soon. i haven't been since i was about 3

awww yeah but then we should go to the sea I think...that'd be the best to watch the sunset:blush:

I went to France last year.....well to Disneyland haah that doesn't count. I went to Strasburg 3 times....it's soooo nice there. But actually I haven't seen much of France's landscape...usually I rather get overwhelmed by nature than by architecture...

• 2 weeks later...