✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My TV show

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I don't know when the train will arrive. Probably tonight. So well I don't really mind whether you will be wearing clothes or not:shy: as long as you are at home and open the door. Well we can have some food together when I arrive. I am sure i'll be hungry

well i don't wear clothes in the house unless i'm downstairs, so i'll have to put some on to answer the door. in the kitchen there are no curtains so i can't go in there naked, and the blinds are open in the living room so i can't go there naked. but i guess i could run down really quickly and open the door and run back upstairs again. then you would have to walk in on your own and shout to find me.

i will have food ready for you. what would you like?

Haha well we can do it like that. So I will shout when I get in. Hm I think I want pizza and some chocolate because I am really mad right now. I think you should find something to cheer me up. Well some good music will probably do if it won't hm I want I cuddle. Do you cuddle on the first date?

Oh when it comes to this we are quite alike I guess. And omg how much I need that stuff now.we can go further in some weeks I think but only if I like you but I am really sure I will. I like pizza funghi don't know how common that expression is in your country. With mushrooms. Well you can put some special mushrooms on it if you know what I mean Haha. And erm tuna. I am mad because I missed my train because the people at the train station were just too stupid. I didn't know where to go because they changed some stuff there.

Oh when it comes to this we are quite alike I guess. And omg how much I need that stuff now.we can go further in some weeks I think but only if I like you but I am really sure I will. I like pizza funghi don't know how common that expression is in your country. With mushrooms. Well you can put some special mushrooms on it if you know what I mean Haha. And erm tuna. I am mad because I missed my train because the people at the train station were just too stupid. I didn't know where to go because they changed some stuff there.

ah yes we have those here. and i love sea food pizza! i make my own and get fresh tuna, prawns and anchovies and stick loads and loads on!

and if i like a girl then it doesn't take long for me to be ready to sleep with them, providing i am comfortable around them. i can wait forever though until the other person is ready. there is nothing worse than doing it too soon and then it ruining things for one of the people.

so are you stuck somewhere or have you sorted it out now?

Yes yes omg I love seafood on pizza too. Please get me one of those. Awww well I am glad to see someone saying this. I think love and everything that belongs to it is gets so hm I don't know how to call it. Well I think it often looses its meaning. I mean kisses definitely lost their meaning and I am glad there are still people who don't waste it. Well I think i've sorted it out I took another train. I am just mad because I will be too late for my orchestra so taking this train home was not really worth it.

Yes yes omg I love seafood on pizza too. Please get me one of those. Awww well I am glad to see someone saying this. I think love and everything that belongs to it is gets so hm I don't know how to call it. Well I think it often looses its meaning. I mean kisses definitely lost their meaning and I am glad there are still people who don't waste it. Well I think i've sorted it out I took another train. I am just mad because I will be too late for my orchestra so taking this train home was not really worth it.

awww that sucks! i think you should buy a seafood pizza on the way home to cheer yourself up.

i honestly don't think i could sleep with a girl i didn't love. i used to be able to, (not as in like a whore way but as in sleep with girls i only liked, but didn't love). but since my ex i don't think that's possible now. she is the only girl i've ever loved though so until then i just didn't know love i guess.