✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My TV show

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww that sucks! i think you should buy a seafood pizza on the way home to cheer yourself up.

i honestly don't think i could sleep with a girl i didn't love. i used to be able to, (not as in like a whore way but as in sleep with girls i only liked, but didn't love). but since my ex i don't think that's possible now. she is the only girl i've ever loved though so until then i just didn't know love i guess.

I guess there are so many people out there who do it without a meaning because love is so freaking hard to find. I find it so hard. And I wish I knew a way how to find. But Yeah just like people say it comes when you least expect it. I am sorry that I will arrive that late but you know I missed my train

yeah.. it's time for football now!

wahey!

I guess there are so many people out there who do it without a meaning because love is so freaking hard to find. I find it so hard. And I wish I knew a way how to find. But Yeah just like people say it comes when you least expect it. I am sorry that I will arrive that late but you know I missed my train

of course. you are excused for your lateness!

I'd love to get one. I was just too shy to ask that directly:shy: so this is the first thing we'll do together. Then the cuddle then the kisses and then the pizza and then some pizza kisses Haha. And then the alcohol and the music and the talking

well that sounds perfect

and don't worry about asking for anything. my aim in life is to make others happy

Well, I'm not so egoist, it's Julia's turn now

that is nice of you. you get extra points for it on the tv show!

well, it's really sunny today....so I want to go out for a walk first and chill a bit in the sun:blush:

that sounds like a good plan. shall i bring my speakers for some music too? and an ice cream?