✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COURSE REGISTRATION

Prospekt.

OMG. IT IS SO STRESSFUL.

MY TIME IS 8:15 AM TOMORROW.

BUT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED TODAY. AND CLASSES ARE LIKE HALF FULL OR MORE.

AND REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7 TOMORROW. AND BY MY LOGIC THEY'LL HAVE BATCHES GOING EVERY 15 MINUTES.

AND THE PHYSICS CLASS I NEED TO TAKE. WHICH I DIDN'T TAKE FIRST YEAR IS LIKE COMPLETELY FULL SECOND SEMESTER WHEN I WANTED TO TAKE IT. AND FIRST SEMESTER ITS FULL ASIDE FROM WITH THE ONE PROF WHO SUCKS BALLS. BUT I STILL HAVE TO TAKE IT. PRAYING I GET IN.

SO I TRIED TO MAKE A TIMETABLE WITH CLASSES THAT HAVE 50 + SPOTS LEFT. I DID THE BEST I COULD. BUT ON WEDNESDAY I HAVE 6-7 HOURS OF STRAIGHT CLASS, NO BREAKS. WTF SON.

22 HOURS OF CLASS A WEEK FIRST SEMESTER AND 19 SECOND SEMESTER SON.

ALSO. THE SUPER EASY ELECTIVE I WANNA TAKE IS FILLING UP FAST. BETTER GET INTO THAT SHIT.

WHY DO THEY MAKE THIS STUFF SO DIFFICULT.

THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH CLASSES TO ACCOMODATE THE STUDENTS.

BUNCH OF ****S.

THAT IS ALL.

Whoa, my class registration was back in April.

I got to sign up as the same time as the seniors though, because I'm an honors student. :sneaky:

Well actually I WOULD HAVE, but they moved the link for registering and I didn't realize that until a couple days later... luckily no classes were full, but I still have a crappy schedule.

Jeez, I seriously hate courses enrollment. During my second semester, due to the crappy system my college has, they lost my registration form and I didn't get the courses that I want. I enrolled for Chemistry 1, Calculus 2 and Comparative Religions, but I got Art Appreciation :wtf:

Last semester I bullied them back, I enrolled for Physics 1, but on the first day of class I dropped the subject and changed it to Chemistry 2 and Microeconomics. :wacko: :evilgrin:

And for the next semester, I'm doing the monopoly-style, I've learned that I've become the victim of shitty enrollment system for 3 consecutive semesters. I've enrolled for like 25 hours of lecture - Public Speaking, Statistical Methods, Islamic Studies, Philosophy, United States History and Psychology.

And I'll surely drop half of the subjects on the first day of class real soon. :wacky:

LOL, don't complain. I have more than that.

But why the hell didn't you do it early?

I applied for my classes and picked my schedule almost 2 months ago to avoid your problem.

Yeah... But I am not in med school. And I'm not really complaining about the hours. It's quite average.

Also, like I stated in my posh my registration time is tomorrow. So that's the soonest I can register. Also second years get the latest registration dates so that's another reason why classes are super full.

Also, like I stated in my posh my registration time is tomorrow. So that's the soonest I can register. Also second years get the latest registration dates so that's another reason why classes are super full.

Ok I'm... confused.

Anyway, it can't be that bad. I think things just happen for a reason, and maybe a shit schedule might be good for you, in some way..

man, I'm about to start college, and I feel your pain :bomb: they don't even let us register until we move in at the end of August and have orientation... it's so stressful, as if I didn't have enough to worry about, I don't even know what classes I'll get to take :\

Get out of college and try out for modeling.

I might as well become a hobo.

man, I'm about to start college, and I feel your pain :bomb: they don't even let us register until we move in at the end of August and have orientation... it's so stressful, as if I didn't have enough to worry about, I don't even know what classes I'll get to take :\

Really? That sucks. But as long as no one else has registered before then.. it shouldn't be too bad right? Still super stressful though.

For us.. 2nd year students got the last registration times and dates. So it was hell. I know people who are registering tomorrow still. They're so fucked.