July 23, 201016 yr For a long time, it gave me nightmares, having to witness an injustice like that. It shows you just how cruel this world can be. I can still hear them taunting him. "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids." WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?! CARLTON BAANKS :laugh3: :laugh3:
July 24, 201016 yr Author You're just jealous of their creativity. I hate small town american boys who leave message boards and a gap in a poor girl's heart.
July 26, 201016 yr ANNETTZZ. Hey! You found me! You winnah a beer! :awesome: Bump this thread since Alias day pushed it :tongue: KAY I HATE SEA WEED.
July 26, 201016 yr I hate small town american boys who leave message boards and a gap in a poor girl's heart. :hug:
July 27, 201016 yr Author I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE.. OH I CANT DRIVE YOU CAUSE I ONLY HAVE MY N AND I CAN ONLY HAVE ONE PASSENGER SO I CANT DRIVE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. BUT YOU DRIVE YOURE OWN FUCKING FRIENDS DUMB JERK.
Create an account or sign in to comment