July 23, 201016 yr I know what you mean. Yeah just sit there and sulk you worrywort. You're such a creep. How do you do it?
July 23, 201016 yr As in that radiohead song :awesome: the more you reject me, the more i'm starting to like you. :heart: God, they depress me. Ever since they wrote a song based on me, everyone always asks "Marvin, as in the Radiohead song?" or "I LOVE Radiohead". Here I am, brain the size of a small planet and I'm supposed to like Radiohead. God how depressing.
July 23, 201016 yr God, they depress me. Ever since they wrote a song based on me, everyone always asks "Marvin, as in the Radiohead song?" or "I LOVE Radiohead". Here I am, brain the size of a small planet and I'm supposed to like Radiohead. God how depressing. i'm sorry. :hug:
July 23, 201016 yr Can I ask you a very personal question Carlton? :blank: I've always wondered..... you being so amazing on tele and all and im like woowwww to be meeting you rite now and im all starstruck and stuff...... are you gay? :wacky: Oh it's so nice to meet a fan. :blush: And no I'm very much into women. :wink3: Even though I have literally no luck with them. :cry:
July 23, 201016 yr i'm sorry. :hug: I let you down, didn't I? Don't bother pretending to like me, nobody does. The last intelligent discussion I had was with a coffe machine, and that was over 3 million years ago.
July 23, 201016 yr I let you down, didn't I? Don't bother pretending to like me, nobody does. The last intelligent discussion I had was with a coffe machine, and that was over 3 million years ago. damn, a coffee machine? the last intelligent discussion i had was with my woofer.
July 23, 201016 yr damn, a coffee machine? the last intelligent discussion i had was with my woofer. See, I am letting you down.
July 23, 201016 yr See, I am letting you down. not really no if you manage to burst my awesome bubble then yeah, you let me down. so far you're just welling it up.
July 23, 201016 yr YOU ARE A HUGE LET DOWN, MARVIN Here I am, brain the size of a small planet, and I still let you down. Do you want me to stick my head in a bucket of water? Would that make you happy?
July 23, 201016 yr not really no if you manage to burst my awesome bubble then yeah, you let me down. so far you're just welling it up. I'll probably do just that. I just know it.
July 23, 201016 yr Don't pretend to like me. You don't, I can tell. keep telling yourself that lie. :dozey: because i like ya.
July 23, 201016 yr keep telling yourself that lie. :dozey: because i like ya. Then something is wrong with you.
Create an account or sign in to comment