✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share your memories of childhood

Mrs.Chatterbox

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha waaa childhood memories :bomb: there are so many! I like looking through all our old photo albums :heart:

When my brother and I were tiny there used to be a local grocery store where I live. It wasnt big at all and we basicly knew everyone who shopped there and this one man always bought lollipops for me and my brother, one each. We always hoped that man would be there when we went shopping.

Another thing was that whenever our parents bought loafs of bread us kids took one loaf each and treated them like they were our babies haha! We'd name them, if we wore hats or scarfs we'd put them on the loafs and we made sure they used seatbelts in the car! That was very important :surprised:. I remember we'd put brooches on them too hahaha cause the bread always comes in a plastic bags here. There was no way our parents would put the bread in the bags with the rest of the food cause if they tried my bro and I went nutto :bomb: lulz

it was the best childhood ever

how many childhoods did you have?

my childhood was good. i remember loads of things. dancing to happy mondays when i was 4, christmas parties at my dads work meeting father christmas, watching blackburn rovers win the premier league on the last day of the season just beating manchester united, playing gex 3d and the original gta on the computer with my sister. playing football every day

I remember soooo much from my childhood, even stuff my parents don't remember. :freak:

Like, this one time my parents had a HUGE party at the pond in the woods my grandma owns, and tons of people were there. We had fireworks and my dad went swimming with my old dog. :lol: My dad and I camped out there that night, too, and I got woken up early cuz of a train whistle. :thinking: But nobody else remembers that. :lol:

I remember soooo much from my childhood, even stuff my parents don't remember. :freak:

Like, this one time my parents had a HUGE party at the pond in the woods my grandma owns, and tons of people were there. We had fireworks and my dad went swimming with my old dog. :lol: My dad and I camped out there that night, too, and I got woken up early cuz of a train whistle. :thinking: But nobody else remembers that. :lol:

I think I know excatly the reason why whey don't remember this :D

:drunk:

And having bonfires in the summer, when my Aunt and Uncle lived next door. :wacko: They would drive through the field on a golf cart with a bunch of beer and fireworks and comd party with us. :P

And this one time when I was in first grade, I was going to gymnastics and thought I saw something blow up, the next morning I saw on the news that it was really a meteor. :wacky:

I very vaguely remember my mum throwing my dummy into the fire when I became to old for it

My mom told me a lie - there was a huge mouse stole my dummy and took it away - and I believed it. I was that dumb. :blank:

My mom told me a lie - there was a huge mouse stole my dummy and took it away - and I believed it. I was that dumb. :blank:

OMG we used to have this lizard, and one day it was gone. :surprised: My parents told me it flew away on the backs of the Canadian geese to go to Florida for the winter, and that he was probably vacationing in Disney...when spring came, THERE WERE TWO LIZARDS. :freak: They just told me he brought back a girlfriend...

I believed this until two years ago. XD

OMG we used to have this lizard, and one day it was gone. :surprised: My parents told me it flew away on the backs of the Canadian geese to go to Florida for the winter, and that he was probably vacationing in Disney...when spring came, THERE WERE TWO LIZARDS. :freak: They just told me he brought back a girlfriend...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

i bet your parents were laughing at you behind your back too, otherwise they wouldn't have come up with something so elaborate

you would only be dumb if you were like 6 when that happened

and if you were i'm worried

Rudy's so smart tho. :charming:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

i bet your parents were laughing at you behind your back too, otherwise they wouldn't have come up with something so elaborate

I'm not the brightest person. :disappointed:

They still make fun of me for it. D:

haha your parents are so wise and imaginative ;)

LIZARDS :freak:

Your parents should work with any book company and start writing storybooks :freak:

you would only be dumb if you were like 6 when that happened

and if you were i'm worried

It happened when I was 4 :uhoh:

how many childhoods did you have?

my childhood was good. i remember loads of things. dancing to happy mondays when i was 4, christmas parties at my dads work meeting father christmas, watching blackburn rovers win the premier league on the last day of the season just beating manchester united, playing gex 3d and the original gta on the computer with my sister. playing football every day

I think I had one....but I had the best childhood of all the childhoods that ever existed and still exist in this world...beat that!