✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share your memories of childhood

Mrs.Chatterbox

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I turned five and I thought having little siblings was going to be fun.

When I was 7, I asked Santa to give me a baby sister for Christmas. I told my parents about this, and I didn't find out why they found it so funny until much later.

I Have so many good memories, My Dad singing 'I am a mole and I Live in a hole' song Whilst driving along in our Volvo with Some Great Friends Richard & Sarah. The Time My brother Starting talking about Satan in front of The Vicar :laugh3: That Was Hilarious, My Dad Was not Amused :dozey:. Snowy Days, when we would go sledging with my Cousin and have Snowball fights . I Remember Making this Movie , with My friend, Tom and the Camera he found in a skip. It involved hanging my brother upside down from a tree, Maan That would've been Youtube Gold :P

Also Tom's dad owned this wood, we would run around in it and pretend there were Dinosaurs and monsters, he was really convincing, when I Was like 8 he told us that we couldn't go home or the 6'O'Clock Monster would get us :laugh3:

i can only think of one happy one

is that bad?

.i remember sitting in my room with my best friend when we were 11 and the radio was playing and we werent really paying attention to it and it was mid day and we were bored and daydreaming

all the sudden the opening chords to yellow came on and we both just sat straight up and looked at each other

and we'd never heard it on the radio before

and im like "turnituuuuupppturnitupturnitup!"

and she fell out of bed and faceplanted on the floor trying to scramble over to it

and we turned it up and sang along

the goo goo dolls came on after it ...it was a good day

I remember I used to have no friends in first grade.

I had a few friends in the first grade, but I had my own share of problems. I became really good friends with this kindergarten boy named MacKenzie, and people gave me a hard time. They'd do the whole "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" thing, among other things. There was this one boy named Robbie who made it particularly difficult for me. He found ways to make me cry, and I hated him for it. :sad:

When I was about 7/8, apparently I sleep walked and coloured in my brothers nipples. :lol:

:laugh3: Loling at the thought of that ^

I Once sleepwalked, when we were on a school trip, apparently standing on Beth who was asleep on the floor. Weird thing was I Woke up in another bed and Chloe was curled up asleep at the end of the bed, I Was like WTF ?! :shocked2: She hadn't even noticed :laugh3:

You're not Norwegian? :freak:

I know, right? I totally thought you were legit Norwegian, Ains.

I remember once I stuck a crayon up my nose and it got stuck. :cheesy:

This reminds me of something one of my brothers did. It's a great family story.

My brother apparently had a problem with sticking things up his nose. He got tissue paper or something stuck up there, and my parents weren't aware until he started to stink really bad. They had to take him to the doctor, which is where they found out, and they had to hold him down while they did that. Not even a week later, he gets a raisin stuck up his nose, and he has to do this all over again, although it wasn't as bad since the 'rents actually caught him sticking the raisin up his nose.

Yes, I know, my family is weird. :tongue:

This reminds me of something one of my brothers did. It's a great family story.

My brother apparently had a problem with sticking things up his nose. He got tissue paper or something stuck up there, and my parents weren't aware until he started to stink really bad. They had to take him to the doctor, which is where they found out, and they had to hold him down while they did that. Not even a week later, he gets a raisin stuck up his nose, and he has to do this all over again, although it wasn't as bad since the 'rents actually caught him sticking the raisin up his nose.

Yes, I know, my family is weird.

:laugh3:

Apparently when I was young we had to go to the hospital because I broke one of my sister's toys or whatever and jammed it up my nose. :lol:

I destroyed everything when I was a baby and such, even like walls and mattresses and stuff. :blank: :heart:

:laugh3:

I destroyed everything when I was a baby and such, even like walls and mattresses and stuff. :blank: :heart:

My other brother (the one that didn't stick stuff up his nose) apparently learned how to use tools at a very young age. When he was two, he somehow managed to disassemble the telephone. :freak:

This brother is also the one that got pissed off when my parents bought him a toy tool set because he wanted real tools. :lol:

I didn't have any friends in the first grade either. I couldn't speak Norwegian though, I had just moved there from the Us :shrug:

I only spoke Christmas Islandese. :disappointed:

^I had no friends until grade 7. :awesome:

I remember once I stuck a crayon up my nose and it got stuck. :cheesy:

Now you have lotsa friends though! :awesome:

I used to stick M&M's up my nose :awesome:

I know, right? I totally thought you were legit Norwegian, Ains.

.. yes.. yes I'm norwegian :bigcry: My mother is american and my dad is norwegian. But since I've lived in Norway basically all my life I like to call myself a norwegian :sad: I WANT TO BE 100% NORWEGIAN EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLY 50% NORWEGIAN AND 50% A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT :bigcry:

I am a norwegian :mean:

:wacky:

• 4 months later...