✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share your memories of childhood

Mrs.Chatterbox

I couldn't be bother to think of loads and put them in one comment so I'll just post random little ones....

The mother of my cousin's friend gave me a jigsaw of jungle animals when I five for my fifth birthday. We went inside and made it on the floor of my cousins bedroom floor.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....I will try to remember something...

first thing that comes to my mind:

I used to piss in my pants while we were playing on the playground

wow....this must have been the most awesome childhood

oooooh....once we were chased by a sheep and once I broke the leg of one of these boys who used to be my best friends.....and I hit his brother's eye with a golf club but I didn't want to

oooooh....once we were chased by a sheep and once I broke the leg of one of these boys who used to be my best friends.....and I hit his brother's eye with a golf club but I didn't want to

that reminds me...

once me and my mates got passed by a cow whilst camping, and loosing the path and shortcutting through a field

my brother hit me in the nose with a golfclub. on purpose. i was 10. he was 7.

haa and once I went to the school yard with my friends and me and another girl started clubbing and the others were cheering for us....in the end I was crying and I went to her to say sorry, although she was the one who had started.....this was so stupid, my sister was really angry at me

my childhood sounds so....violent:uhoh:

haa and once I went to the school yard with my friends and me and another girl started clubbing and the others were cheering for us....in the end I was crying and I went to her to say sorry, although she was the one who had started.....this was so stupid, my sister was really angry at me

my childhood sounds so....violent:uhoh:

clubbing seals or raving?

My brother flushed my barbiedoll down the the toilet. :bigcry:

And when my mum accidentally dropped my dolls house down the stairs. :laugh3:

And also in sitting the playroom eating cherry flavoured lip sill with my brother....:wtf:

And throwing lego down the stairs to wake my parents up.

And dressing up as fairies, dogs, mermaids, princesses, tigers, pirates and tomb raider. :laugh3:

I have a lot of weird and wonderful memories.

I too will post random childhood memories when I think of them.

When I was three or four, I accidentally hit my brother in the middle of his forehead with a 6-pack of Dr. Pepper. To this day, he has a scar commemorating this event.

Don't ask. :uhoh:

When I was 6, my parents got our first dog since our lab Smokey ran away (and who I don't really remember too much of, if at all). Her name was Daisy, and she turned out to be the only female dog our family has ever owned. She was a blonde chow.

our first year school teacher did tricks and gave us prizes -i got a lot of comics back then- but he was crap when teaching maths :disappointed:

i have some memories of kindergarden, as when they were re-painting the façade of the building, and we all were like :surprised: what are they doing?

My twin sister and I shared a bedroom when we were little, so we could never fall asleep! Our beds were parallel to each other so like 5 seconds after our parents shut off our light we'd be up and hanging upside down on our beds because we thought we looked funny upside down. And then when we started jumping from bed to bed THAT's when my parents would hear us giggling and come and make us go to sleep. :P