✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Adult Thread XXX

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha then you're currently happy for nobody.

Thank you! And djibou. But I must advise you that after sex I bite onto the back of the girls neck to hold her in place like an animal would and then I cry for hours.

(I should say I'm joking here seeing as my jokes are clearly not so obvious)

I loled,maybe you don't have a girl at the moment as your charms clearly seem to work on lesbians:P

Thank you! And djibou. But I must advise you that after sex I bite onto the back of the girls neck to hold her in place like an animal would and then I cry for hours.

:lol:

You don't seem to recognize me, Reilly, I'm Marie, your sex counsellor.

I dunno what kind of women you've been dating!

If a guy asked me that. I'd probs just leave.

Good thing you're not dating a guy then :uhoh:

The inflatable kind.

:thinking:

But this is sustained stimulation which makes a girl crazy (Partly because she can't breathe properly which makes blood rush to her head and she seems like shes having an orgasm after only getting started) but it's well documented that the clits way more sensitive and when stimulated properly can bring a more powerful orgasm (Which can also last for a very long time).

I suppose if she's going equally as nuts, who cares why it happens, as long as it works.

If I had to bed a guy, it would be you:kiss:

Add me to the list ........... oh wait, I am straight :sneaky:

Haha then you're currently happy for nobody.

Ehhh I was kidding about having a weenus, not that I think small penises are LOL but I don't think a guy with a small one would actually ask in the hope of finding women who prefer them.

Well that said, I knew a girl who said average is too big for her, but she also said she talks about random stuff during sex. Like not even dirty talk, but how her day is and whatever pops into her head, so I'm not sure how passionate she is in love making. God, how annoying that would be?

Well it can't hurt to ask. :shrug:

And I was joking also :P

Wow ............ sounds like she's really into it.

17 at the end of the week, and I am pretty nubby :P. I won't care to explain how though.

Well happy birthday for then :dance: