🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

behind the lyrics

shangrila

I think the scientist is the one that's been touching me lately because of the moment I'm going through right now... I've been needing to go back to the start... The other day I was sad and was going down a silent road and suddenly, from a parking place where there was a radio on, appeared, like from out of nowhere, the sweet voice singing '...nobody said it was easy...'. It spoke to me, it was just what I needed to hear at that moment I was blue, it brought tears to my eyes. It was absolutely magical.

in sparks the bass sounded incredibly beautiful

yes! I want to play that tune with my bass! It also has a phrase that just kills me 'my heart is yours, it's you that I hold on to... that's what I do...' I guess anyone who is in love could relate to that. That song always makes me cry :cry:

And last but not least, YELLOW and its... well I don't have words to express it... you know what I mean ;) . Just that. magic magic magic!

ahhh... i can feel the magic *was looking for a magic-like smilie but cant find any*

i think the most depressing song is 'don't panic' on the blue room ep. it kina frightens me, chris is singing it so deeply sad and the instrumentation makes me shiver.

i love all songs on brothers & sisters, they're really uplifting, dunno why...

music, in general , is about hope and interaction.... and i think , in the end, is about you coz the music needs an interpretation to be finish.

I like the idea that i'm actually going somewhere :-D

yeah... is all about us!

I'm with you ;)