✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You leave

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
Uh, 15 minutes ago when you replied to my other post? :p ;)

Yeah, I've mainly been lurking in the Doctor Who thread for a while now. Too much school, then a real full-time job all summer meant no time for sitting around on a message board like the old days. *sigh* But I only have one semester of school left (I hope) and then I'm free. So I'll be good as long as I survive 3 more months.

I was so confused by what you meant 15 minutes ago. Truth is I didn't read anybody's else reply as I got confused that went straight to check if he was banned.. haha :p

Yeah, I'm happy to have a job right now. The funny thing is, I'm a horrible salesmen. I'm just more professional than my co-workers. Greet the customers with a smile, ask them if they need help and pay attention when they do. And dress well, the older customers like that a lot. Most my co-workers wear t-shirts and jeans all the time.

They do work well around my school schedule, unlike most places.

That is very true.. most places will tell you "well, we need someone who has an open availability" or something like it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so confused by what you meant 15 minutes ago. Truth is I didn't read anybody's else reply as I got confused that went straight to check if he was banned.. haha :p
No, I was just joking that that was the second post of mine in this thread that you replied to, but the first one where you noticed it was me. :confused::laugh3: