Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

where I've been?

Trying not to get killed, Kelsie.. trying to get killed. I've been in hiding :smiley: where have you been?! I missed you :D

Guest LiquidSky

hello girlies!! Everything okay with yall?! :hug:

well it's good to hear you never left :D so then you can fill me in in all the mess :p how's school? you started school yet?

hello girlies!! Everything okay with yall?! :hug:

well it's good to hear you never left :D so then you can fill me in in all the mess :p how's school? you started school yet?

I could probably write a book out of everything that's happened while you were gone. :blank: Nah not really. It's kind of boring around here lately though.

Yeah I started school two weeks ago. It's been fine so far, but I'm already starting to get behind on some work.

Guest LiquidSky
VIRI :heart:

When I don't come on here for just 1 day, everything seems different :tongue:

ANETETEEEEEEEE! :blush:

I know, right! It seems quiet somehow.. hmmm.

;)

I see you decided to keep this one :p

Guest LiquidSky
I could probably write a book out of everything that's happened while you were gone. :blank: Nah not really. It's kind of boring around here lately though.

Yeah I started school two weeks ago. It's been fine so far, but I'm already starting to get behind on some work.

okay, maybe you don't have to fill me in, but I meant like with you, silly!:P

Me too.. well I'm not exactly behind but the fact that I have to do things when I have the to do them is still a task I have to learn 'cause then I don't have the time to.. I was late to one of my classes and the teacher didn't let me in :( I was so late though.

I agree with the kelsie :blank:

hahaha Lorettooooooooo. I always loved your name. It's so rare :heart:

okay, maybe you don't have to fill me in, but I meant like with you, silly!:P

Me too.. well I'm not exactly behind but the fact that I have to do things when I have the to do them is still a task I have to learn 'cause then I don't have the time to.. I was late to one of my classes and the teacher didn't let me in :( I was so late though.

Oh :P Well there's nothing really.

I've been trying to stay on top of things but I think I have a lot more work to do this year than before. I spend hours doing homework for one subject and then I don't feel like doing anything else. :disappointed:

Aw that sucks. :sad: :hug:

This one is official. I wish one of the moderators would delete all history of my other accounts :cry:

You've had more than one other before? :thinking:

I've been trying to stay on top of things but I think I have a lot more work to do this year than before. I spend hours doing homework for one subject and then I don't feel like doing anything else. :disappointed:

This is my 4th account.

Guest LiquidSky
This one is official. I wish one of the moderators would delete all history of my other accounts :cry:

You are here to stay, muahahahaha :devilish:

Viri! :cheesy: What's up? :wacko: :awesome:

sup, yo?! :surprised:

yeah, same here! I turned 4 different papers for one subject and on one of them was the wrong paper! I didn't sleep at all..went straight to class like a zombie.

This is my 4th account.

Really? I thought it was your second.

Who on earth were you before Hey Ya? :freak:

I had two before that but I only had about 15 post on each.

tsk tsk.. you should have them merge :wink: