✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

That awfully crying child

Gitta Rensolo

I am at my friend's house at the moment. There is a child in another flat of this house that keeps crying like crazy all day long! It has just started.

My friend and me have been talking about it yesterday whether she should go upstairs and check if everything's alright there or if that child is handicaped and that's why it is crying so much.

I can hear some adult voices there too.

Hm it's strange.

Would you go upstairs?

Yeah it's not fair. It is like they collected all the annoying noises that can be there when you sleep and use them whenever and wherever I am asleep.

It has just stopped now that I have woken up.

I probably wouldn't go upstairs either and try to ignore it. But in general if there are noises like this there could be happening child abuse which could make us make feel guilty afterwards

There was a little kid crying in the flat below me today at like 5 in the morning. He/she must have had a bad dream or something, it was so very annoying.

Umm you could check I suppose, I know I would be worried, if the child was constantly crying.

I Worry about my little brother sometimes he keeps bashing his head against the wall through the night and when I ask why he says it's because 'Kevin keeps showing me pictures of sharp objects' , By the way Kevin is a voice in his head apparently who is actually evil .

He's very strange :uhoh:

I Worry about my little brother sometimes he keeps bashing his head against the wall through the night and when I ask why he says it's because 'Kevin keeps showing me pictures of sharp objects' , By the way Kevin is a voice in his head apparently who is actually evil .

Err.. :anxious:

Perhaps a trip to a psychaitrist would be a good idea for your brother...

I'm not saying it to be mean. It just sounds like he needs it.

In my old condo, I could hear this couple having rough sex pretty much every night :stunned:

the worst part was that I shared my room with my baby sis :(

D: That's awful! I'm so sorry. :sad:

Perhaps a trip to a psychaitrist would be a good idea for your brother...

I'm not saying it to be mean. It just sounds like he needs it.

I was going to suggest this too, but I know some kids do some extremely seemingly nutty things for a variety of reasons... and there's actually nothing really "wrong" with them as such.

Well, erm, does your brother say "sharp objects" generally? Not knives or forks or anything specific? Just trying to get an idea, because if he's saying knives and stuff I would be worried he's trying to get some attention and should be taken, but sharp objects.... erhh... that wording sounds more like its purposely worded that way to upset or cause annoyance.

Gosh, I'm so ridiculously analytic. All the above is IMO and I think it might be worth at least asking your bro what's up anyway

People who bang their head against walls and hear voices in their head have a habit of snapping randomly. A psychiatrist would be the best judge of whether or not he would be likely to do something stupid. I strongly advise you to suggest he gets help. I'd even go as far as to say if he refuses it you should seek help for him. For his safety and those around him.

ahem. uhm. back on subject.

I would at least go up and ask if everything's all right if it's been crying so much.

I'm extremely protective of children and shit though, so that's just me. To be honest, I can't help but not be concerned of any child in distress. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask if everything's okay, right?