✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you feel awkward when someone does everything you want from them?

Gitta Rensolo

I mean when they do you every favour because they love you? For example: your parents.

Like whenever I plan to go home ( I don't live at home anymore therefore I need to take a train to get home) I need to ask someone to pick me up at the train station.

That's not a problem when it is just once a week for the weekend. But today I am going home and tomorrow I need to get to work again and to be picked up again. My dad often complains on days like these and he just says he won't pick me up my mum has to do it. She does it of course because she does everything for her children. But of course she is acting like I was bothering her and then I feel awkward.

This is just an example.

So do you feel awkward sometimes when someone does everything you want from them or do you enjoy it?

Don't get me wrong. Of course I do everything my parents want from me but I am sure we want more from our parents than they want from us.

Usually theres a blue moon out when someone does something for me.

Although I do get the whole thing about people making a big stink but still doing it anyways...

usually at that point ill say fuck it then if your going to be like that about it... then go figure out a way to do it myself

I do most things my self

SOML.

I don't think I've met anyone who will do everything I ask them to, but then again, I don't really like asking for favors, because it feels more awkward for me. I do love it though when my mom cooks everything i ask for whenever im home. :heart: but that's pretty much it. :D

I've had friends that've done crazy things for me, like take a punch from an ex or tell of someone I'm angry at. I'm just incredibly grateful most of the time, and since I know how much they care about me, I try to do the same for them... since I care about them just as much.

This. For me, it's only awkward when I don't have a way to return the favor.

I don't think it's happened to me. My mum wouldn't wait for me, she would make me wait for her. And I agree with Christina.

But I feel pretty awkward and embarrassed if I go to someone's house and they are so hostly. I mean, like if I go for an open house, I would take the plates back to the kitchen. I will feel awkward if the host (especially if the host is elderly) takes away the plates from me. It's... Not wrong, but doesn't feel okay. :\

I Feel really like really mean when I ask for favors I don't know why , I guess I'm sort of an independent person who likes to try and do stuff myself because I Hate not being able to do something aaaaaah I'm a Freak and then sometimes I Feel really mean If I Don't help someone else out these things just stick in my mind for way too long