Black Rose

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

yes treilly is a little girl :nice:

:cool3:

well it was a fan project....the fans could win a gig with them (those who play an instrument) and they needed a saxophon and the singer is a friend of my sister....so they asked me...

I didn't win, but I got asked

getting asked is way kewler yo :cool3:

No the money on your bank account duuhhh :blush: hmmm why do you need 50 cent for a shower? Are you homless, dear julzer? In that case you wont need any money cause homeless people dont have money, that's why they're homeless :nice:.

Ooooh :blush: but uuhm cant that wait untill we get inside? :uhoh: Giving love to each other in the snow is cold :anxious: not that I have tried it :anxious:

No the money on your bank account duuhhh :blush: hmmm why do you need 50 cent for a shower? Are you homless, dear julzer? In that case you wont need any money cause homeless people dont have money, that's why they're homeless :nice:.

Ooooh :blush: but uuhm cant that wait untill we get inside? :uhoh: Giving love to each other in the snow is cold :anxious: not that I have tried it :anxious:

errm....because my landlord sucks. if I want to have warm water for 10 minutes I have to pay 50 cent. I am half homeless actually...since I don't really call my small room/flat my home....

inside? Inside my Igloo yo:kiss:

I can keep my love if you don't want it though....I wouldn't give all my love to you anyway:mellow:

Kick your landlord he sucks :disappointed: you can come to Sweden if you feel dirty :cheesy: there's lots of hot water here. Hmm didnt mean to make the "dirty" sound so dirty :thinking:

Oooh Igloos are cool! I want to go inside your igloo :surprised: but if you dont want to give me any love then I guess that wont happen :uneasy:

I have to go and do christmassy things with my mum now :wacky: like we're gonna cook christmas food and stuff woop!

haha yayyy...I will make sure that I will be around next time I feel dirty

since I want to give you half of my love you can get half inside of my igloo:wacky:

awwww...have fun then Sof....see you soon:awesome:

Hahaha wth :disappointed: I wanna get my whole body inside your igloo :anxious:

I will leave when you least expect it

Sweden is dirty.

England is dirty.

he's too black for my white igloo

Racist :wreck:

Joolz, you will pay him to watch the dirty off your body :blush: