Black Rose

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

eh wut? Elaborate :thinking:

haha varför en ledsen smiley? :anxious:

Romantic walks in the snow wearing gloves and sarves and wooly hats sharing warmth, coming back to a log fire and then taking all of that and more off with the beautiful white scenery out the window :lol:

But when you are alone it's just a disruption and there is nobody else to keep you warm. My ipod doesn't insulate and it needs my naked finger to turn the wheel, and since that is my only company it's pretty lame.

Romantic walks in the snow wearing gloves and sarves and wooly hats sharing warmth, coming back to a log fire and then taking all of that and more off with the beautiful white scenery out the window :lol:

But when you are alone it's just a disruption and there is nobody else to keep you warm. My ipod doesn't insulate and it needs my naked finger to turn the wheel, and since that is my only company it's pretty lame.

hahaha that made me lul a lil cause it sounded like something taken out of a film :wacky:. Oh and it make me think that I could easily do all that where I am now.

Snow - check

Gloves and wooly hats - check

log fire - check

beautiful white scenery - check

a pretty boy - uuh........no :anxious:

Yeah hate that with my ipod too, especially when it's cold AND windy cause my hands turn into icy pieces of meet in a few seconds :thinking: not cool. Maybe I should get the kind of gloves that you can "open" around the fingers without having to take the whole glove off. I tried to manoeuvre my ipod with my nose once but that didnt go so well.

hahaha that made me lul a lil cause it sounded like something taken out of a film :wacky:. Oh and it make me think that I could easily do all that where I am now.

Snow - check

log fire - check

I think you should go boy hunting!

edit: What kinds of films have you been watching? :p

I tried to manoeuvre my ipod with my nose once but that didnt go so well.

:lol:

Snow - check

log fire - check

erm yeah....this:disappointed:

Yeah hate that with my ipod too' date=' especially when it's cold AND windy cause my hands turn into icy pieces of meet in a few seconds :thinking: not cool. Maybe I should get the kind of gloves that you can "open" around the fingers without having to take the whole glove off. I tried to manoeuvre my ipod with my nose once but that didnt go so well.[/quote']

I have pieces of my gloves on my ipod....that doesn't make any sense but I can't find a way how to explain it haha.....

I think you should go boy hunting!

edit: What kinds of films have you been watching? :p

:lol:

There arent so many around here unfortunately but maybe I'll randomly find one tomorrow when my parents and I go out on a christmas tree hunt :wacky:

eeh I dunno, cheesy romantic ones where you know how it's gonna end just by looking at the dvd cover :anxious:

erm yeah....this:disappointed:

I have pieces of my gloves on my ipod....that doesn't make any sense but I can't find a way how to explain it haha.....

juulez, we can go on a romantic walk in the snow together :bigcry:

hahaha whaat? Did pieces of your gloves get stuck in your ipod? :uhoh: that makes no sense, woman! I mean ipods are all smooth and stuff

There arent so many around here unfortunately but maybe I'll randomly find one tomorrow when my parents and I go out on a christmas tree hunt :wacky:

eeh I dunno, cheesy romantic ones where you know how it's gonna end just by looking at the dvd cover :anxious:

here is the plot:

man and woman meet. Don't like each other at all at the beginning. Then they start to like each other. They kiss. They go further. Have some good time in some winter scenery.

some days later there is a misunderstanding because of some shit. They get in trouble, because she is disappointed of something, because she thinks he lied to her and doesn't really like her (like he was having a bet with one of his friends or something like that....). They are both sad.

They get together again.

This is so exciting. I could watch those kind of films all day long:bigcry:

juulez, we can go on a romantic walk in the snow together :bigcry:

hahaha whaat? Did pieces of your gloves get stuck in your ipod? :uhoh: that makes no sense, woman! I mean ipods are all smooth and stuff

That'd be awesome Sof....we could hold hands and stuff:heart:

I would build a snowman for you

I am old school. I have an ipod shuffle (which I got for free at work) and there is a button you need to pull to the right (or left) to turn it on,.....and when I do it with gloves on there is usually a piece that gets stuck between button and ipod....if that makes more sense haha

That'd be awesome Sof....we could hold hands and stuff:heart:

I would build a snowman for you

I am old school. I have an ipod shuffle (which I got for free at work) and there is a button you need to pull to the right (or left) to turn it on,.....and when I do it with gloves on there is usually a piece that gets stuck between button and ipod....if that makes more sense haha

Awww my very own snowman :blush: I'd chop down a christmas tree for you, the biggest and most beautiful one! We could make snow angels and skip through the snow holding hands.

Ahaaa I see what you mean now. You wont be able to move that button in any direction soon if your gloves keep getting struck :wacky:.

here is the plot:

man and woman meet. Don't like each other at all at the beginning. Then they start to like each other. They kiss. They go further. Have some good time in some winter scenery.

some days later there is a misunderstanding because of some shit. They get in trouble, because she is disappointed of something, because she thinks he lied to her and doesn't really like her (like he was having a bet with one of his friends or something like that....). They are both sad.

They get together again.

This is so exciting. I could watch those kind of films all day long:bigcry:

Ooooh you watched that one too? I LOVED IT :cheesy: cried the whole time especially when he did that thing you know and she was so happy and took her clothes off and stuff. You know what I mean