✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris voice live?

Long Live Life

I honestly think that his vocal performance gets worse when he's jumping and running around like he likes to do during "Viva". It's always better on the songs when he sits down at the piano and actually can catch his breath, such as "The Scientist".

Of course its going to be like that :p

Try jumping and singing at the same time :lol:

That's why acts like Britney NEVER sing live . They put too much effort in the choreographies and don't sing live ( they cant , i mean you run out of breath) . The same with Madonna , kylie minouge etc .. if you dance move youself too much , it becomes imposible to sing .

The funny thing is that atleast some people like madonna and beyonce take the time to pre record the vocals , to sound at least kinda different from the cd . Britney uses the cd version istead :laugh3:

but meh , its cool .. he jumps/runs , hes gonna sound like that . he always sounds good on piano songs such as the scientist , the hardest part , and even fix you which is even harder to sing ( even if he lowers the key to the song )

Of course its going to be like that :p

Try jumping and singing at the same time :lol:

That's why acts like Britney NEVER sing live . They put too much effort in the choreographies and don't sing live ( they cant , i mean you run out of breath) . The same with Madonna , kylie minouge etc .. if you dance move youself too much , it becomes imposible to sing .

The funny thing is that atleast some people like madonna and beyonce take the time to pre record the vocals , to sound at least kinda different from the cd . Britney uses the cd version istead :laugh3:

but meh , its cool .. he jumps/runs , hes gonna sound like that . he always sounds good on piano songs such as the scientist , the hardest part , and even fix you which is even harder to sing ( even if he lowers the key to the song )

Yeah I was basically trying to say this. LOL! I just didn't put it so well. :P