✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fan-Made Cover for 'Spies'

ReecyBoy42

Whelp, during Term 4 of 2010, I had a class on using Photoshop to improve images, etcetera. Before we got into that, though, we had to demonstrate we could use the basic features of the program, for which we were asked to make a cover for a song or a movie poster. I, naturally, decided to make a cover for a Coldplay song, but I wasn't sure which to do. Eventually, I looked back at the Parachutes-era singles and noticed the recurring flower-on-a-solid-colour theme seen with Don't Panic and Yellow:

DontPanic-Coldplay.jpgYellow-Coldplay.jpg

I decided to make a cover for a Parachutes song I liked, and thought might have been a nice single; Spies. I started with a pretty poor image of a lotus on a blue background, then that eventually evolved to this:

Spies-Coldplay.jpg

What do you think? I guess I'm just posting this here because it's Coldplay-related, and I'd like more than just my two best friends to know I did something like this.

What do you think? I guess I'm just posting this here because it's Coldplay-related, and I'd like more than just my two best friends to know I did something like this.

Aww, am I one of them? :D Just kidding, I already know I am.

And I'm sure I've said it before, but it's srsly awesome. Like I've said to you before, I will unfriend you if you don't go into graphic design, or SOMETHING in IT. :D