✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Singing high notes

Jin256

well, that would be right I guess cause singing low notes is easier when you sing it more quietly, isn't that true?

yep. High notes have a higher frequency, so you're vocal cords have to be tightened up. (google translate gave me the word: taut..)

When you're whispering (or just talking/singing softly), you're vocal cords are almost chilling ( :cool: ), so high notes won't be very easy.

(I'm just telling this because I just had a physics exam about vibrations and sound :smug:)

• 2 weeks later...

One of the obstacles more difficult to solve the singer, is to learn to sing the high notes. This can be a daunting task, because often you do not use this part of our voices in common parlance. However, one of the most common reasons to sing the high notes can be difficult because of the tension of the throat and lack of concentration and resonators.

in the morning, hum a few scales, a little later

open your jaw, keep it STILL, and do some scales singing la ga la ga la ga la ga...

then open your jaw as low as you can stick your tongue out and do the scales like this, ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya..

then sing a few easy songs like dont panic rest for an hour

then get on to the song you want to do... thats what I do

and dont be afraid to use ur falsetto, Chris uses it all the time