✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa Libertadores 2011

Navegador

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oigan, cuándo empieza el campeonato?

ya esta terminando! :lol: el miercoles es la final, Peñarol (:D:D:D:D:D) - Santos. La primera final fue hace dos dias y empataron 0 a 0 y el proximo miercoles se define en brasil!

I was watching the match from my friend's place, and I COULD NOT BELIEVE that PEÑAROL DIDN'T WIN! Santos was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky; they left Uruguay with a tie because of their goalkeeper and several miracles =P

I hope Peñarol brings the willpower they had in Uruguay to Brazil :P

I was watching the match from my friend's place, and I COULD NOT BELIEVE that PEÑAROL DIDN'T WIN! Santos was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky; they left Uruguay with a tie because of their goalkeeper and several miracles =P

I hope Peñarol brings the willpower they had in Uruguay to Brazil :P

I know! They were soo lucky, I mean, we scored a goal but unfortunately it was offside :( I was celebrating with all my friends and I couldn't believe when I saw that it was offside, but well, that's football :P

It's good to know you support Peñarol :D Don't miss the match next wednesday!!

I know! They were soo lucky, I mean, we scored a goal but unfortunately it was offside :( I was celebrating with all my friends and I couldn't believe when I saw that it was offside, but well, that's football :P

It's good to know you support Peñarol :D Don't miss the match next wednesday!!

Better Peñarol than Santos...

I don't wanna be hearing people saying "Neymar is the best, Neymar is the best" -_-

Enough with this shizz

Better Peñarol than Santos...

I don't wanna be hearing people saying "Neymar is the best, Neymar is the best" -_-

Enough with this shizz

Yeah, that's true. I hate Neymar since the day that I first saw him, I mean, he plays really good but I just can't stand his attitude.

Yeah, that's true. I hate Neymar since the day that I first saw him, I mean, he plays really good but I just can't stand his attitude.

I don't hate him. I think he's pretty good, but still has an amateur mentality, shown when he throws himself on the ground every time somebody touches him on the P.K. area :P

I don't hate him. I think he's pretty good, but still has an amateur mentality, shown when he throws himself on the ground every time somebody touches him on the P.K. area :P

That's why I hate him :lol: he has an arrogant smile.

Si porque salio primero en el torneo chileno, no?

Si :)

Gran azaña...

And there's no thread for "Copa America" (american cup xD), but we're near for this cup!

Hey Juanif, Uruguay is with us, in the same group... we're rivals and the other one is Mexico and Peru.

it will be exciting... this is my favorite footboll, the international footboll

Si :)

Gran azaña...

And there's no thread for "Copa America" (american cup xD), but we're near for this cup!

Hey Juanif, Uruguay is with us, in the same group... we're rivals and the other one is Mexico and Peru.

it will be exciting... this is my favorite footboll, the international footboll

Yeah, I would really like Uruguay and Chile moving on to octaves!