✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Josh is on Hydrocodone

Josh42

I think I still have the bottle from when I had my wisdom teeth removed. :|

That was over 4 years ago.

I think I only took like 3 of them or something. Because I'm a badarse and I can take oodles of pain. Meesa not like taking drugs if meesa not really have to.

But have fun!

I think I still have the bottle from when I had my wisdom teeth removed. :|

That was over 4 years ago.

I think I only took like 3 of them or something. Because I'm a badarse and I can take oodles of pain. Meesa not like taking drugs if meesa not really have to.

But have fun!

I never take any drugs (even tylenol) but the doctor said that if I didn't, it would feel like biting my lip...times 50...for 3 days.

I've been on it nonstop (by prescription) since December, with no end in sight ! Dr did say she would be adding Oxycontin as well. Keeps pain manageable along with Neurontin.

That sucks! You should try to get off (as fun as it is haha)

It's not fun, it barely manages the pain, but without it I certainly would be unable to even walk now most days. I also take a break every 4th day, to try to prevent addiction. So far , so good. But adding the Oxycontin will Im sure make that more difficult.

:laugh3: Noooo...not from having Liam !

I was diagnosed in December with full blown type 2 diabetes.

And as a bonus ! along with that came excruciating neuropathy, widespread nerve damage that just gets worse, not better. Yay, joy, joy:\

The worst of it has been in my legs, below the knee, and feet.

Stabbing pain, numbness, and the feeling of fire burning them/ or walking on glass is a daily occurance.

I had been sick for weeks, finally collapsed and spent 9 days in ICU. Blood sugar is supposed to be normally between 80-100. When I arrived at hospital, mine was over 800.

It's no party- I take 5 shots of insulin a day. Like needles much ? Im a walking pincushion.

SOMEONE REMIND ME TO NEVER PLAY CHESS WHILE ON HYDROCODONE.

I was in 2nd place in my group of 10 in an online tournament in which you play multiple games simultaneously. Last night I made some pretty horrendous moves. Lost a rook or two :(