✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Osheaga 2011

the_gloaming09

Artists just announced:

Eminem, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, The Flaming Lips play The Soft Bulletin, Death Cab for Cutie, The Tragically Hip, Death From Above 1979, Kid Cudi, Bright Eyes, City and Colour, Ratatat, Karkwa, Sam Roberts Band, Malajube, Beirut, Bran Van 3000, Crystal Castles, Bassnectar, MSTRKRFT, John Butler Trio, The Sounds, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Sia, Jamie xx, Claude Von Stroke, Eels, Yoav, Mountain Goats, Fucked Up, White Lies, Braids, Hey Rosetta!, Lights, Robot Koch, Shad, Manchester Orchestra, Twin Shadow, Anna Calvi, Smith Westerns, Tokyo Police Club, Jimmy Hunt, Galaxie, PS I Love You, Mother Mother, Suuns, The Joy Formidable, Brother, Natalia Kills, Girl Unit, The Low Anthem, The Luyas, Elephant Stone, The High Dials, Passwords, Jesuslesfilles, Typhoon

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/notes/osheaga/osheaga-2011-july-29-31-juillet-parc-jean-drapeau-montr%C3%A9al/10150158554949656

When bands are playing announced next Tuesday April 19

^Yes, the only reason you'd go then, other than The Pains of Being Pure At Heart and the fact that you might have to follow your girlfriend haha.

You should convince Mike to go with you on Friday!!!1 Use your womanly ways. They work.

:lol: your "womanly ways"

I still don't know. I mean part of me wants to go because I had a great time last time, I want to go back to Montreal and there are no good festivals here in NY, or in the north east which sucks.

At the same time the lineup isn't really amazing. I like a bunch of the bands, but not enough to want to travel like 6+ hours.

but we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...