✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Miles Kane

Acquiesce

Yay , another fan ! :awesome:

Wow , you sam him 5 times :surprised:

and you saw The LSP :bomb:

He's playing in Belgium , but I can't go 'cause I'll be in London

quite ironic , I've never been to London , and now , when he comes to Belgium :dozey:

Didn't know about that new album , thanks for telling ! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Miles Kane unveils new single ‘Give Up’

Miles Kane will unveil a glimpse of the fruits of his sessions with Kid Harpoon and The Lightning Seeds‘ Ian Broudie next month with the release of a four-track EP.

‘Give Up‘ has been co-written by Harpoon with Broudie on production duties, and is due for release via iTunes on February 24th with a physical 7″ version arriving a day later.

The track is slated to be included on Miles’ second solo album, the follow-up to his 2011 debut ‘Colour Of The Trap‘, and itself set for release later this year.

“I wanted the energy and positivity that I’ve felt in the past 18 months to be reflected on the new album – to make it upbeat and uplifting, and to me that’s exactly what ‘Give Up’ does,” Miles has said of the song. “It doesn’t mess around.”

The EP bundle will also include ‘Woman’s Touch‘ and ‘The Competition‘, as well as its title-track’s video.

http://www.live4ever.uk.com/2013/01/miles-kane-unveils-new-single-give-up/#ixzz2Gw93OL3p

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...