✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

did you know ...

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that if everyone quotes each other in this thread' date=' we could make what looks like the birds eye view of a pyramid, lets see how big we can get it![/quote']someone already tried this and its sitting somewheres on the second page

:lol:

that if everyone quotes each other in this thread' date=' we could make what looks like the birds eye view of a pyramid, lets see how big we can get it![/quote']

OK!! :lol:

i knew you'd support me maria ... what you think of the avatar maria?

dammit stop messing me up :D

that if everyone quotes each other in this thread' date=' we could make what looks like the birds eye view of a pyramid, lets see how big we can get it![/quote']

Tres scary lol. Of course I'll support ya!

Randomly I'm listening to Live Forever. *dances*

I'm listening to some might say live from southend in 1995

Ooooo are you dancing too? :D I love dancing when no one can see me. Tis rather funny. :lol: Am I doing this right btw?

Ooooo are you dancing too? :D I love dancing when no one can see me. Tis rather funny. :lol: Am I doing this right btw?

you are indeed the pyramid is coming on nicely ... i don't dance to oasis ... i do however pose like liam while singing the words!

*runs of in embarassment!

you are indeed the pyramid is coming on nicely ... i don't dance to oasis ... i do however pose like liam while singing the words!

come back! No you cant really dance to oasis, but you can sway and sing in the mirror. And pretend you are a famous rock chick! Oh lord I have no life! You pose away hun, lol. :D

come back! No you cant really dance to oasis, but you can sway and sing in the mirror. And pretend you are a famous rock chick! Oh lord I have no life! You pose away hun, lol. :D

I'm listening to Up In The Sky now ... i'm posing away and during the guitar solos playing some mean air guitar!

I'm listening to Up In The Sky now ... i'm posing away and during the guitar solos playing some mean air guitar!

:shock: :shock: You're not still in college are you?

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:0063c85ffc]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:8326495649]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:8326495649]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn!

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:e683204da9]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:e683204da9]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:e683204da9]

This looks like one of my card houses about to fall over cos its crap! :o :D

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:8d0b524571]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:8d0b524571]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:8d0b524571]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:98003a61ef]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:98003a61ef]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:98003a61ef]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:98003a61ef]

:cry:

:P

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:87a81e23aa]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:87a81e23aa]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:87a81e23aa]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:87a81e23aa]

:P[/quote:87a81e23aa]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:7b3db007a9]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:7b3db007a9]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:7b3db007a9]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:7b3db007a9]

:P[/quote:7b3db007a9]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)[/quote:7b3db007a9]

i'm glad you think so!

8)

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:367d788020]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:367d788020]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:367d788020]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:367d788020]

:P[/quote:367d788020]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)[/quote:367d788020]

i'm glad you think so!

8)[/quote:367d788020]

lol...this was quite a good idea johnny evil_laughter.gif

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:4efc56f5d9]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

:P[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

i'm glad you think so!

8)[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

lol...this was quite a good idea johnny evil_laughter.gif[/quote:4efc56f5d9]

didnt c how the other quote thread worked out so thought id join this one!! :roll: :D

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

:P[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

i'm glad you think so!

8)[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

lol...this was quite a good idea johnny evil_laughter.gif[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

didnt c how the other quote thread worked out so thought id join this one!! :roll: :D[/quote:9fec7eb6ff]

lol helloooooo thought i would join in aswell :D

I'm at my cousins ... he's at uni so i'm alone[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

hahaha ok. Right i REALLY am going now. I willl talk to you later luvely. Keep this up it looks funny. :D[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

i will i had to bring my own cd's to his house or else i'd be listenig to raging speedhorn![/quote:c0ffd2373a]

Oh dear god. Right i really do have to go! You're keeping me from 'making' my dress! (watching my dress being made) :P You're such a bad influence!! :P[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

:P[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

this is truely entertaining....:lol: :-D 8)[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

i'm glad you think so!

8)[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

lol...this was quite a good idea johnny evil_laughter.gif[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

didnt c how the other quote thread worked out so thought id join this one!! :roll: :D[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

lol helloooooo thought i would join in aswell :D[/quote:c0ffd2373a]

hello angela, the more the merrier!! :-D