✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~home movies~

Destrokk

I haven't watched any in a REALLY long time but I always liked watching them, it doesn't bother me to see myself at a young age [anything that's closer to my age now is just DDD: though]. I probably did stupid things too but I don't think I'd be embarrassed by it.

we never had a video cam, but my uncle had one and my parents' friends and they have quite a few vids with my family and me....I love this stuff...it's funny

and I love looking at old pictures even more....it is a pity that we have digital cams now, because usually the pics get lost somewhere on your computer....you don't sit down in your living room taking a box full of photos and look at them....I love doing that

and I love looking at old pictures even more....it is a pity that we have digital cams now, because usually the pics get lost somewhere on your computer....you don't sit down in your living room taking a box full of photos and look at them....I love doing that

aaaahhh this :bomb: my dad usually got the film developed during the day and then he came home and the evening and we'd pass the photos around in excitment :awesome:

awwwwww.....we've got a big box full of pictures and my sister even sorted them by year...sometimes when we get bored we take the box and look at the photos together....I also love the ones where my parents were my age:wacky:

We have photoalbums from the year my brother was born (86) til 2002 and because both my parents like photography a lot (my dad still does) there are tons of photos from way before my brother and I ever came into the picture. Beautiful b/w photos :blush: I like looking at them because of that eventhough I dont know half the people who are in the photos haha. nowadays I think it's a big fuss if you wanna keep the "photoalbum tradition" which is a shame cause I love flipping through them.

i found it somewhat hilarious and creepy, because a few months ago my dad was converting old videotapes to his computer, and for some reason we decided to drive under the World Trade Center. The funny thing about it was that i had a really strong New York accent and I couldn't even recognize it was me...haha :lol:

But the creepy bit about it was that in the video I told my dad that they were going to fall down. Being like 7-9, I remember looking back at the time that I found the buildings to be so tall, that I couldn't see how they'd stand up. But still creepy never the less.

^ :blank:

I just have awkward videos of when I went to a tv contest and a vid of my disney trip, I was 12/13 and looked terrible so I don't even want to know where that stuff is now :lol:

@Jules and Sofia: I also love pictures, I just printed 100 pics last week and put around 25 on my wall. I hate that now all the pictures are only in the computer so it's easy to lose the info :sad:

Everytime I see this thread i can't help singing this part of Subterranean Homesick Alien that goes "making home movies for the folks back home". I'm turning into Mike. :blank: hahaha

Hey, it happens. Mike has that sort of influence on people. :tongue: