✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Win a Coldplay soundcheck, party tickets and goodies!!

busybeeburns

http://capitolrecords.com/coldplay_sdch/8.html

1033d43c0.gif

Click on the banner or the link

:o :o

Capitol Records New Media are giving Coldplay fans a chance to win tickets to very exclusive Coldplay Sound Check parties. Winners will receive 2 passes to a private party where the band will play 2-3 full songs and they will do a proper meet and greet-picture taking / autograph session plus they will get a pair of tickets to the show.

Second place winners will receive a Coldplay prize pack which includes a

limited edition vinyl banner, a copy of Rush on vinyl, a t-shirt and more.

http://capitolrecords.com/coldplay_sdch/8.html

1033d43c0.gif

Click on the banner or the link

:o :o

Capitol Records New Media are giving Coldplay fans a chance to win tickets to very exclusive Coldplay Sound Check parties. Winners will receive 2 passes to a private party where the band will play 2-3 full songs and they will do a proper meet and greet-picture taking / autograph session plus they will get a pair of tickets to the show.

Second place winners will receive a Coldplay prize pack which includes a

limited edition vinyl banner, a copy of Rush on vinyl, a t-shirt and more.

what did they do to chris' eyes. hehe i dont remember them ever being that bright in the video. :roll: :lol:

soundcheck parties? wierd - i have this vision of Chris and the guys walking in going "check 1, 2, 3 - ok we're ready", then the music company bigwigs going "ok, im afraid we have to go now" and then being handed a goody bag and shown out :D

soundcheck parties? wierd - i have this vision of Chris and the guys walking in going "check 1' date=' 2, 3 - ok we're ready", then the music company bigwigs going "ok, im afraid we have to go now" and then being handed a goody bag and shown out :D[/quote']

Actually I had the pleasure to hear their soundcheck by standing at the backdoor, then thru the wall after the door was closed!! :sad: They actually played the songs for real, so I got to hear some of the songs twice in a night! :)

So good stuff! :D

soundcheck parties? wierd - i have this vision of Chris and the guys walking in going "check 1' date=' 2, 3 - ok we're ready", then the music company bigwigs going "ok, im afraid we have to go now" and then being handed a goody bag and shown out :D[/quote']

Actually I had the pleasure to hear their soundcheck by standing at the backdoor, then thru the wall after the door was closed!! :sad: They actually played the songs for real, so I got to hear some of the songs twice in a night! :)

So good stuff! :D

A double concert... how cool :D 8) 8) 8)