✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should we try something out?

Guest Osaka Sun

Guest Osaka Sun

I'm sure many of us are excited about hearing new Coldplay news, and then trying to figure out what's going on while having to sift through pages and pages worth of comments. No offence. :P

Would it be a good idea to maybe create a sub-forum (like the "Year in Review" ones at the top) where individual news pieces can be posted (as topics) so it could be easier for the reader to find more quickly? What do you guys think?

Well, it's certainly difficult to sift through all the recurring threads of Chris and Jonny photos, but I think that this is the reason ColdplayingTV got started. It reports all the most important news and rumours on an occasional basis, which is better than nothing, really :P

Though it would be useful to have a single thread to talk about those cryptic messages from Coldplay, I think. Isn't it better than talking on the tweeter thread or the "when do you think LP5 will come out ?" one ? The later seems quite appropriate but still, it's not really organized this way.

(just giving my opinion)

Though it would be useful to have a single thread to talk about those cryptic messages from Coldplay, I think. Isn't it better than talking on the tweeter thread or the "when do you think LP5 will come out ?" one ? The later seems quite appropriate but still, it's not really organized this way.

(just giving my opinion)

Mhmm, what do you think we are doing in here?? :P